UMR 2014 Summer Multiplayer Short Route & Session

Got bored and made a map tonight...
vEyRVy3.png

Last edited:
Did the UMR session on Mike's computer get closed? or is it just offline atm? I am looking to join it, and only can find a MP session of UMR hosted by Elzy.

Sorry but Mike has lost the computer we used to run the UMR Session. Right now the one by Elzy is the one to use. He is trying to keep it up 24/7 like we did.

Carl

Yes I am hosting the UMR Short Session V10.1 via my second serial and user 'clay92'. Trainz MP server seems to be down at the moment though. My guess is that the scheduled maintenance did not work out so well. As soon as I see it working I will get the server back up and running!

Now that N3V fixed the server after failed maintenance around the 12th, I now have my server back up for all. Come and join us soon!

just ran a train from the far left end to blainsville. dropped off the excavators.. I loved it.. Is there anyway to add more locomotives? mostly just Dash 9's.. would love to see more steams, Class J, NKP 765, Big boy, PRR's K4 and some other stuff, couple different diesels too.

I'll be on later today doing another run if anyone wants to hop on and move some traffic around.

Last edited:
Back