When will Trainz have content from Indian Railways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculously large writing
Viscas,

What makes you think we are so blind that you write your reactions in ridiculously large letters?

If you would not have been so stupid to sell your game but instead register your game you could have download loads and loads of content via Content Manager.

O well, your lose.

Don't bother repeating the same "sold my game" crap over and over again.
Even without the large letters we can read between the lines.

Viscas,

Purchase the program when you want, who cares. If you are really interested in Indian content, make some yourself. There is some up on the DLS already in case you're interested, but I guess not. The Trainz community is large, with over 200,000 users. We create and use assets from around the world, and sorry if we didn't have the stuff that you need. That's why N3V, formerly Auran, has made the content creation tools available.

Sorry, but you can not of sold your copy of trainz on steam if you have brought it for yourself and used it. How do you know what is included if you have not used it?

Something fishing here, I think!

Regards.
CaptEngland.

Sorry, but you can not of sold your copy of trainz on steam if you have brought it for yourself and used it. How do you know what is included if you have not used it?

Something fishing here, I think!

Regards.
CaptEngland.

I never registered it on auran...or something else.
I see that every DLC will damn cost u a lot....so thats's y i sold it.

Viscas,

Purchase the program when you want, who cares. If you are really interested in Indian content, make some yourself. There is some up on the DLS already in case you're interested, but I guess not. The Trainz community is large, with over 200,000 users. We create and use assets from around the world, and sorry if we didn't have the stuff that you need. That's why N3V, formerly Auran, has made the content creation tools available.

It's nice that Activision,Blizzard ain't like you guy..."Create your content yourself"....You haven't provided SDK yet...:/

Viscas,

What makes you think we are so blind that you write your reactions in ridiculously large letters?

If you would not have been so stupid to sell your game but instead register your game you could have download loads and loads of content via Content Manager.

O well, your lose.

Don't bother repeating the same "sold my game" crap over and over again.
Even without the large letters we can read between the lines.

That's what i am saying noob...I bought the game on steam....You want to me to download all the damn DLC's??...then what is the huge size of the game for??

8.6 GB TS 2012...and it have only few routes and locos?...TS2012 had nothing.

And what content is on content manager...i don't see any Good locos except for BNSF(mostly)...most probably i was looking for WDPRD.

Learn something from flight simulators...they've got almost evrything on 1 DVD...additional DlC's can be downloaded.

That's what i am saying noob...I bought the game on steam....You want to me to download all the damn DLC's??...then what is the huge size of the game for??

8.6 GB TS 2012...and it have only few routes and locos?...TS2012 had nothing.

And what content is on content manager...i don't see any Good locos except for BNSF(mostly)...most probably i was looking for WDPRD.

Learn something from flight simulators...they've got almost evrything on 1 DVD...additional DlC's can be downloaded.

To be honest with you, as you bought the game off Steam, you would have to expect to have to download the whole installation file which is 2 DVD's worth. If you buy direct from N3V, you would have had the option of a boxed version.

Also, as stated elsewhere, the reason you have been asked to register your version is because the community do not take lightly to unregistered versions as these can be dodgy versions (although sometimes it's a case of the user being unwilling or unable to register their version). Also, registering your serial is a requirement to accessing the content on the Download Station.

Shane

The OP is a software developer who misunderstands what an SDK is. (Hint: the lack of one here does not prevent anyone from making Inidian content.)

The OP doesn't trust on-line purchases through PayPal, etc, but trusts random Steam users to send payment to him.

The OP already participated in another thread this past summer where it he said that he cannot register his version. (Come to your own conclusions as to why.)

The OP was pointed to a FREE route that fills his needs and then some, and blows off one of the creators with a simple, "I sold TS2012".

Are we still having fun playing with the troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back