Screenshot of the Week: 19-Nov-2013 to 26-Nov-2013 (Warning: large shots potential)

Retro00064

This week has no theme.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on November 26 at 12:00 a.m. UTC (November 25 at 7:00 p.m. here in the eastern U.S.), after which point voting will begin.

Next week's theme: Waterfalls.

Please feel free to PM me with ideas for themes or other suggestions for the contest. They are much appreciated!

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Zachary.

StarFoxFan11_20131120_0003.jpg

Here we see Southern Pacific SP-2 #5016 hauling a freight over an old, wooden bridge.

I have about 8 pix, but I can't decide which one I want to submit. Check out the list at the Alabama & Southeastern thread over in the screenshot section and help me out!

Amtrak's Capitol Limited gets stocked up before taking on passengers heading to Washington DC. The train is also delivering an ACS-64 from Siemens over to the NEC.
PerRock_20131120_0000.jpg~original

peter

Celebrating 50 years this week! The Doctor encounters a Dalek in a North Wales Scrapyard. Now to go and build a set of gates with I. M. Foreman written on them...

edh6_20131120_0000.jpg

Here, we see a wild SRR diesel in it's natural habitat. Note that these creatures will stalk their prey for hours before capturing it and taking it away.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Here, we see a wild SRR diesel in it's natural habitat. Note that these creatures will stalk their prey for hours before capturing it and taking it away.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
It is fine I think we need to mow but it was like a 15 minutes oh well it went like this : Oh Lets throw grass here here well there and about 15 minutes later: Done:hehe:

Back