UP FEF-3 Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to sound impatient, but whats the status on the FEF? Will it soon become available again? I cant find it on Trainzitalia anymore.

The are available at TrainzItalia. You must be logged in. The sequence of clicks is:
Downloads free and Payware -> Free Download -> International -> USA -> Locomotives and Rolling Stock

Peter

When signed in there is only 12 Italian downloads, there is no: -> International -> USA -> Locomotives and Rolling Stock listing ... na da ... nothing

I have never been able to get the TrainzItalia site to work ... and can not get to the page to sign up for a Gold Membership

Last edited:
Try now: your user profile was still "Validating" instead of "Registered user". Invision Power Board is a great software, but sometimes it takes its time before approving new users.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: ANL didn't want his models to be redistributed after he disappeared, so if anyone were to give them to you, that would go against what ANL said. And since they're his models, i wouldn't recommend it.

Perhaps the mods would be so kind to deal with this thread by closing or locking it?

Unless an author of content has made a clear positive statement about the free distribution of his/her content, we can assume the re-distribution about someone's content outside his/her website or directly of the DLS is not allowed.

With that, I am going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back