Download Station Disaster

legoman217

Hey people of corndog city and beyond, legoman217 (Chris) here! This is my first post, so please confront me if I did anything wrong.:wave: I recently got a new com, installed ts2010 on it, then went to the content manager 3.2 to access the dls. it told me that, and I quote "Cannot find your Planet Auran account or you have not registered a valid serial number with Planet Auran. Please check that your Planet Auran details are correctly entered in the Content Manager settings." I have entered my correct info in the settings, AND have registered a valid serial number w/ P.A. Whats wrong here? Help! (NOTE: I am mstsguy123 @ www.TrainSim.com, awesomeness2 @ www.uktrainsim.com, and Stanier8F @ Elvas Tower)

Your post title is a bit melodramatic, a login issue is hardly a Download Station Disaster. People might get the idea that the DLS died or corrupted half the files on it.

Did it every work before? if so, I think the account issue can be solved by just deleting the account in Content Manager and recreating it. Seems to be a communication issue. Could someone validate this? I never had this particular problem so no first hand experience with it.

Back