Screenshot of the Week: 31-Oct-2013 to 07-Nov-2013 (Warning: large shots potential)

Retro00064

Submission closed. The voting is here.

This week's theme: Spooky shots. I don't celebrate Halloween, but I'd like to see what "spooky" shots you folks can come up with!

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on November 7 at 12:00 a.m. UTC (November 6 at 8:00 p.m. here in the eastern U.S.), after which point voting will begin.

Next week will have no theme.

Please feel free to PM me with ideas for themes or other suggestions for the contest. They are much appreciated!

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Zachary.

Last edited:
I see a spooky unnaturally happy steam engine lurking in the distance!

thomas_zps2f0df604.jpg

This week's theme is a good challenge. Spent a good amount of time setting up and processing this scene.

bxqh.jpg

Cheerio,
Nicholas

¤ Smoking is prohibited inside the shed ¤

We don't always seem to get the results these days.

Anyway, I'll still throw one in.

Cheers
Casper

British Railways night worker takes a sneaky break outside of the loco shed, smoking a Capstan Full Strength cigarette, cutting a ghostly figure as he does so.

99a2367c.jpg

Last edited:
Do the trains have to be clearly visible in the shot? I have a really foggy shot and you can't see the train really well, and it's not the main focus...

See the SD9's to the far right?

Last edited:
I hate when this happens; must be a bug in the game, when the dam 72' tall Monkey shows up in trashes everything.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Submission closed. The voting is here.

I hate when this happens; must be a bug in the game, when the dam 72' tall Monkey shows up in trashes everything.

[snip]

I did not count your submission because it is not a Trainz screenshot. This contest is for Trainz screenshots only. Note, however, that modifying/enhancing screenshots using image editing software (e.g. Photoshop) is allowed unless stated otherwise as part of a theme.

Last edited:
Back