Reporting PMs; how to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oknotsen

Holder of a broom
I recently (as in "10 minutes ago"), received an unwanted Private Message that contained advertisement (for Trainz related content, but still).
I never asked for this and I am sure more people will not be interested in receiving a PM about something they could have read in the Payware announcement section.

I think CoC rule 12 also covers this.

How to report this SPAM?

If you select any incoming PM from your inbox you should see the Report Post warning triangle at the foot of the text.

I've never had to use it for PM's, but assume that it will work in the same way as it does when reporting open Forum posts.

I also reported this PM and sent a 'friendly' message back. The ad is about an *uninteresting russian or eastern europe company i do not care about* and a special offer there. If nothing happens, i see no reason to not post the member's name here as well...

Last edited:
the Report Post warning triangle
Funny, I was actively looking for that and could not find it, which is why I started this topic.
I found it now.
I clearly still needed my morning tea :hehe:.

@ Flusi,
Please remove the name of his/her company. Lets not pull more attention to his/her website as I think they deserve less attention after sending SPAM instead of more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back