JR Multi Industry

ljjiricek

The get these errors whenever I open up Midwest Grain & Terminal.

Is there an updated Multi Industry, or a way to fix this?

Thanks.

That's not actually caused by the Multiple Industry. What you need to do is to find and delete any faulty commodities in Content Manager, or ones with missing dependencies. If this does not fix it, check that you have no missing dependencies for any installed industries in Content Manager.

Shane

If you need any advice on how to do that, let me know. Basically, it's a case of using the Missing Dependencies tab in Content Manager and right click > View Dependencies. For finding faulty assets, it's a case of searching for Faulty:True.

Shane

5d485a7602b886323b0c892a29118d3e.jpg

I get this error message as soon as I start.

I hate to bring up such and old topic. But I'd rather not start a new one. Heres whats going on in TRS19

trainz.png

trainz2.png

I have checked, I have no faulty commodities, none with missing dependencies and the same for my industries. And yet when I try to set up a JR multi industry, I get this error when I try to assign loads to the tracks tab.

I've tested disabling products, and that's hit or miss. Sometimes I'll still get the error and other times I wont. And at this point, I'm stumped. I'd like to use these as they are more flexible than protolars industries, and work the why I'd prefer over the multi industry new.

If its this one <kuid2:45324:400001:2> JR Multi Industry, it was faulty in Tane, in that you can't access "track" to set up load or unload. It is build 2.9! Use (if you can) Multiple_Industry_New (Auran) or the short version by Vincentrh which are build 4.5. Maybe JR have an updated version but I haven't seen it and theirs is payware anyway.

Use (if you can) Multiple_Industry_New (Auran) or the short version by Vincentrh which are build 4.5.

I'm not a fan of how Multiple_Industry_New works. Been using the PL industries and making my own versions of them. But that's getting old fast. Im hoping someone has a fix out there.

Unfortunately those are too large for where I need them, and they dont work the way I want. They instantly load/unload the whole train. I like that ProtoLARS and JR Multi industry have a set timer to load and unload. This way I can spot a car it can sit for a few hours to load or unload which is more prototypical, which is what I am aiming for. I know CMTM might be better suited for this. But I also know in the long run how I intend to run my route CMTM wouldn't work.

Id rather keep making my own ProtoLARS industries or fix the JR industry than use any other industry track.

Back