Union Pacific #119 Help

Originally Posted by deneban: " I don't want to repair it, BigBoy does."

Please, call me Phil, or Philip. Whichever suits you.

I am not Phillip, and I was answering 765mchone, not you BigBoy, in my above quote.

Originally Posted by deneban: "Did you find it? What kuid is it? bdaneal doesn't upload all his work to DLS"

Yes, I have! The faulty dependency is named "inyo b2", <kuid:96914:50222>. When I click "View Errors & Warnings", CM says, "Texture 'engine_black.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'ury21_b2.im'."

That's not in my content manager, you must have obtained it from bdaneal's site. You should identify that in you opening statement.

I am not Phillip, and I was answering 765mchone, not you BigBoy, in my above quote.

I'm not sure what you mean by your not "Phillip," but I was well aware of who you were answering. And the only reason I replied to that post is because I was saying you could call me by my real name. You don't seem to have understood the purpose of my reply.

That's not in my content manager, you must have obtained it from bdaneal's site. You should identify that in you opening statement.

I apologize. I will try to be more clear next time.

Oh, I took your salutation as your message. My mobil device don't really see that fine line above the signature.

inyo b2 error

Open content manager and find the #119 and left click it and ( view dependencies) after doing so scroll though the list and then there will the either a red explanation point or a puzzle piece with a black question mark in it. that will be the dependency that is faulty. search for that specific asset in CM and edit it in content creator plus. Once that opens it will tell you in a box on the bottom exactly what is wrong with it for you to correct. If it is nothing you think you can handle report what it is and I might be able to walk you through how to repair it.

I needhelp getting three errors fixed. the errors are a ve44 and a ve62. can i have some help in getting those errors fixed please?

Those error codes are very new, most of us do not know what code is what error so you should post the error text or a screen shot.

Back