Princess Royal in BR Green?

alexl102

Learning... slowly!
I have the LMS Princess Royal locomotive in maroon downloaded, but I get the impression that there used to be a BR Green (and possibly black) version of it available too. Is it still available?

robin_hoods did release green and black reskins of the princess royal, but they still had their LMS lettering and such.
They were available on TPR last I checked.

Well, there you go then. Shows how up-to-date with my favourite of the Big Four in Trainz I am! :eek: :hehe:

Kieran.

Re Princess Royal
You can find them here you will need all these
LINK 1 = LMS Princess Royal Green Loco

LINK 2 = LMS Princess Royal Class Loco Black

LINK 3 = Princess Royal Parts

LINK 4 = Princess Royal Parts 2

LINK 5 = Princess Royal Loco Parts 3

LINK 6 = LMS 9 ton tender Green

LINK 7 = LMS 9 ton Tender Black

You also may need this dependency as it contains the other parts needed for the tenders
LINK 8 = Tender for LMS Princess class loco

Last edited:
That website doesn't work for me; could it be because I'm using mac? I click 'Download' and the page just goes to a completely broken page.

Thanks though!

It should still work, although you will need to register/login on Trainz Pro Routes in order to download the files.

Shane

That website doesn't work for me; could it be because I'm using mac? I click 'Download' and the page just goes to a completely broken page.

Thanks though!

On the "Broken" Page. Can't remember what Safari has but Fire Fox File > Save page as, will sort that mess out and save the page as a cdp which you can then install as normal. It's a browser issue. Happens with firefox on Windows as well.

It's probably because I'm not registered then. Thanks all.
You do have to be registered and signed in to be able to download anything.
However registration is free and so are the downloads
With fire fox once you have clicked on download you may get a page of gobbledegook this is a browser issue just right click in the page and then select save page as, you then get a save as page, click onto save and you will get the CDP downloading

Last edited:
Back