A few Problems

goanna

After months of contemplating I finally downloaded and patched the new version SP1and the hot fixes Trainz build now is58414.
The problems I am having is I have lost a few routes that Idownloaded and customized for my own personnel use but it did save most of theitems to CDP’s when I try and install the CDP’s it tells me that they arealready installed and when I go and open the routes the items I installed arenot there.
The other problem is that I re downloaded Madtrainz14 RoutePort Tillomook, I can work on it add items I want to add, save it, keep addingitems and finally save it and close it down. When I next open up the route ismissing, so I go to Content Manager find the route and to has a RedExclaimation mark next to it right click on exclaimation mark go to errors andwarnings and this is what I get
Error: Required tag 'height' was missing and has been set todefault.
Error: Required tag 'width' was missing and has been set todefault.
The original map shows height at 180 and width at 240
My map shows exactly the same height at 180 and width at 240, was wonderingif anybody knows how to cure this problem.
Thank you in advance .
Joe.
Ps. Using windows 7, Trainz12

Hi Joe,

Make sure that the height and width tags are in the format shown here. These changes are made by editing the asset(s) in Content Manager by opening for edit using Explorer. You then edit the config.txt file and add this in, or edit yours to match this format. Once done, you save the file, close the folder and commit the asset. Hopefully no error will show.

thumbnails

{
width 240
height 180
image "$screenshot$.jpg"
}
}

The jpg can be any filename you want and it has to reside in the asset's folder.

John

Back