Megaindustries, please

ajrf

Make Trainz Great Again
Hello!

I would like to ask so many of you where I can find any megaindustry, mainly related with oil products, as I couldn't find them on the DLS.

Regards

p.s. If necessary, move this thread to the proper section.

What you can do is place the buildings how you would like your industry to look like and add some "multi" industry tracks to create whatever industry you like.

The majority of that user's content is on the Download Station, which you can access using either Content Manager or the Download Station link above.

Shane

The majority of that user's content is on the Download Station, which you can access using either Content Manager or the Download Station link above.

Shane

Found, but I couldn't find any interest thing on industry structures.

"Note that the majority of Philskene's routes are for TS12 and the OP has only 2009. If not patched to SP4, he might not even be able to see any of Philskene's routes."

Not quite correct !~!

Go to the back page:

http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS.php

Search box:

Trainz versions = TS2009, TRS2006, TRS2004
Text Search = philskene / Username
Category = Layouts

43 results.

Phil

Slightly off-topic to explaining my note

Not quite correct !~!

Go to the black page: http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS.php

Search box:
Trainz versions = TS2009, TRS2006, TRS2004
Text Search = philskene / Username
Category = Layouts

43 results.
To explain my "note":

I did the same thing, but without TRS2004 because TRS2004 is by default excluded from the search:

4 results.

So apparently 39 are for TRS2004 and not listed on a search with default versions selected.

Download the route; the asset is most probably on the DLS so you will download that as a dependency.
Then go into surveyor, look it up on the route and check which asset it is so you can re-use it on your own route.

I've referred to the macrocomplex of the picture of the link that I gave, which is a route dependency, not the tank itself. Look at the picture.

As has been said by others here, many of the industries you see are cobbled together, kitbashed as they call it in the railroad modeling world, by combining parts of other objects to make a single one. Look for username Keimei. This person made a ton of chemical/refinery parts ranging from reducing towers, to blow-off stacks. Mix and match to make the industry as complex as you want. Hey, there's a pun there too - this is an industrial complex!

John

As has been said by others here, many of the industries you see are cobbled together, kitbashed as they call it in the railroad modeling world, by combining parts of other objects to make a single one. Look for username Keimei. This person made a ton of chemical/refinery parts ranging from reducing towers, to blow-off stacks. Mix and match to make the industry as complex as you want. Hey, there's a pun there too - this is an industrial complex!

John

I couldn't find anything, by now.

My error, sorry for the confusion.

Search the black pages on the DLS for kenichiro or KUID 117608. These items may even be built in on TRS2009 (I can't remember). They are called Industrial Plant 01, 02, 03, etc.

John

Hello!

I would like to ask so many of you where I can find any megaindustry, mainly related with oil products, as I couldn't find them on the DLS.

Regards

p.s. If necessary, move this thread to the proper section.

Have to ask
What is the need to have a big BIG oil industry?? Are you refferring/searching an Oil Refinery of a big size, or just simpli searching a complex of oil sheds, tanks, pipes and others, like if you were near an Oil Well
You can do, as others have said, to merge some smaller industries, to add some more buildings and parts, and to make them to work as one at time

GLuck with that

Greetings

Have to ask
What is the need to have a big BIG oil industry?? Are you refferring/searching an Oil Refinery of a big size, or just simpli searching a complex of oil sheds, tanks, pipes and others, like if you were near an Oil Well
You can do, as others have said, to merge some smaller industries, to add some more buildings and parts, and to make them to work as one at time

GLuck with that

Greetings

The first option.

ajrf --

Look on the Download Station for "Auran Oil Refinery" by ish6. And also, as stated above, individual items by "kenichiro".

Then use these and other items to cobble together the plan that you want. This is a small installation on "DowntownTraction" (best watched full screen and in HD) between 6:40 and 8:00:

The plant can be as small or as extensive as you want.

Adding an interactive industry track, for example the Multiple Industry New, will allow tank cars to load and unload oil products.

Phil

Back