Darjeeling Himalaya Railroad

DESORMIERE

Hello

I'm looking to the Map of Darjeeling Himalaya Railroad.
I saw on DLS more than 1000 assest related to this Map but I didn't find the asset of the Map itself.
can somebody explain me where and how I can find it

thank you for your reply

Best regards

Jean-François

DARJEELING HIMALAYA RAILROAD

Franklin

Yes I do. Many thanks for this wonderful work.

everything is OK but I only have a problem with the B locos, as they don't run.
I miss the asset 65931:52009 who seems to be the engine spec. and who's unknown on the DLS
I tried to use the assets DHR B Class Engine specifications but that didn't work.

can you help me to solve this problem.

thanks

best regards

Jean-François

I do hope you like the route. We spent quite some time building it.

Franklin

DARJEELING-HIMALAYA-RAILROAD

Clam1982
Now the locos work, but there is an error message related to the script of asset kuid2:44700:8804:1

"Thread Exception:ER_ArrayOutOfBounds,line 70,file steamlocomotive0905dhr.gs

function $void@SteamLocomotive;;Init(),line-1
function $void@MeshObject::Init(Asset),line 316

Do you know how to solve this Problem.

In any case, I made a ride on DARJEELING-HIMALAYA-RAILROAD with the Garrat and I can say that this Map is a real success.

best regards

Jean-François

Jean-Francois

I think you are missing <kuid:65931:52009> which is the engine spec. I had hoped that this would have been updated and uploaded. Anyway, send me an email via the forum and I will send you the missing file.

Peter

Hello, Peter

My e-mail adress is the following

thank you for your next sending

best regards

Jean-François

Last edited:
DESORMIERE - do you realise that posting an email address publicly in General Trainz (which does not require login to view) is likely to get you a lot of spam? You should have sent narrowgauge a PM or email via their profile.

Shane

Hello. I am new to the Trainz World. I just installed Version 12.
I am mainly interested in installing the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Project Content, but it can't be downloaded from the original site anymore. The site indicates that the Darjeeling Content is available on the N3V Download Station Site, but I have not been able to locate the main installation content. There are 23 pages of add-ons, but I need the very large main installation zip files to get it going.
Where can I download these main installation files? If they are available on the Download Station Site, what are their file names?
Please advise. Thanks.

You need the route, which should pull in most of the dependencies

Darjeeling Himalayan Ry TS12 Orig,<kuid2:44700:810000:7>

And the sessions.

Darjeeling-Kurseong,<kuid2:44700:820000:5>
Kurseong-Darjeeling,<kuid2:44700:820080:5>
Kurseong-Sukna,<kuid2:44700:820020:5>
Sonada-Darjeeling,<kuid2:44700:820070:5>
Sonada-Kurseong,<kuid2:44700:820010:5>
Sukna-Kurseong,<kuid2:44700:820030:5>
Tindharia-Kurseong,<kuid2:44700:820050:5>
Tindharia-Sukna,<kuid2:44700:820040:5>

Edit: Forgot to say hi and welcome to Trainz!

The original site, I am sorry to say, does not carry the files necessary to install the DHR. As Clam says, everything is on the Download Station (DLS) and if you download just the route itself, it will flag everything else you need for download as "dependencies". Once the route is downloaded, it will show that dependencies are needed. Highlight the route and RIGHT-click to show the context menu. Select "Show Dependencies in Main Window". All of them will be shown as on the DLS. I would advise downloading perhaps 50 or so at a time as it will take quite a while to down all of them. If you do NOT have a First Class Ticket (FCT), then it will take you some days to download it all. The total content is nearly 2Gb of items and you are limited to 100Mb per day without a FCT.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy our simulation of the DHR.

The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Project is Excellent - Outstanding!!! Really an enjoyable trip. I feel like I have actually rode on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway to Darjeeling.

One question though. Before most of the Routes, a box comes up indicating that there is a missing Html that is not being displayed. I'm not sure what is supposed to be shown there. After closing 3 empty pages, the info on the Darjeeling Route is displayed indicating that you are booked on a particular passenger car, etc...

In Trainz 12 itself, I have not been able to view any of the Darjeeling Locomotives in the Trainyard. They are listed there, but no viewable picture and can't be used. The other Darjeeling Rolling Stock are in the Trainyard and seem to work fine. Anyone have an idea why the Darjeeling Locomotives don't seem to be fully installed in the Trainyard?

I think that all your problems stem from missing files. When I did the update and uploaded them. several people downloaded them and checked that the DLS files were complete.

The engines could be due to a missing engine file which I could not upload as it was not mine. PM me with your email address and I will send the file to you. I am hoping that the make will upload the file soon.

Peter

Hi, first at all; thanks for make it possible, but i get too many download errors on the files, mostly the ones started with DHR, i get red error om content manager 3.6, i suppose that are down, unable to download, anyway i will retry.
Thanks and good luck

PD, now after a some retries i have downloaded wtihout a problem.

Last edited:
Well, this is a five-year-old thread and some assets are just gone. As I recall, this particular one was a waterfall he gave to us for use. You can probably get it off his website if it's still around.

Bill

Back