Darjeeling Himalaya Railroad

Well, this is a five-year-old thread and some assets are just gone. As I recall, this particular one was a waterfall he gave to us for use. You can probably get it off his website if it's still around.

Bill

Thank you .

Also after installing these sessions the game ( TANE SP4 ) crashed .

Darjeeling-Kurseong,<kuid2:44700:820000:5>
Kurseong-Darjeeling,<kuid2:44700:820080:5>
Kurseong-Sukna,<kuid2:44700:820020:5>
Sonada-Darjeeling,<kuid2:44700:820070:5>
Sonada-Kurseong,<kuid2:44700:820010:5>
Sukna-Kurseong,<kuid2:44700:820030:5>
Tindharia-Kurseong,<kuid2:44700:820050:5>
Tindharia-Sukna,<kuid2:44700:820040:5>

I was thinking sirgibby was on one of the NZ sites, but I am also missing some of his assets in different routes, so don't know where they may be, if anywhere....

Guys

PM me with your email addresses and I will send you the missing part.

This is a very old route and was updated to about TS10 level but we have done nothing since. There are more than 1800 assets and much as I regret it, it is not likely to be updated to the modern Trainz level. I know it will work in T:ane but I haven't tried the sessions for a long time. It is possible that the problem with the sessions is that the missing content make the route faulty.

Bill and I spent time trying to improve things but we gave up. Our problem was that T:ane treatment of the early textures was not kindly.

Narrowgauge

OK

I've found it, hidden in about 8 TB of data in 4 hard drives.

Get a lottery ticket, this may be your lucky day.

Bill, I'll send it to you, just in case.

Narrowgauge

I spoke too soon. What I found are the individual file,s not the CDP and they can't be loaded into your programs. Be patient.

Narrowgauge

Guys

Mike and I have fixed the problem with the Waterfall file. For future reference I will have it available, when Mike has time he will upload it to the DLS. I will also give a copy to Hiballer. One point to note, there is no longer any sound. You can't have everything.

I have tested it in T:ane and 2019 with no more missing content messages. If you want it now PM me.

Peter

Back