Lawn mower

AMTRAKwannabe

Norfolk & Western Lives
Trainz Lawn mower

Hi, I am looking for a lawn mower (push variety*virtual*) for TS2012 does anyone know where to acquire one?

Last edited:
If you can't find one you're very welcome to use mine.

The only condition is that you don't take it out of my garden.

... should have said Trainz...

@trainman, I have not seen one on the the DLS and if there is one it's worded weird or in another language...

There is one named mower6 on the DLS by alien3 for TRS2004 (Kuid:119692:80027). It is a riding mower similar to something they might use to mow golf course greens. Not sure what problems you might have with it in TS12.

More info:

There are three push mowers on the DLS. They are:

1. Mowing_Summer by meridious (kuid:87907:100066)
2. Mowing Summer-TRS2010 by msgsapper (kuid:439337:100420)
3. Mowing_fall by meridious (kuid:439337:100420)

1 & 2 appear identical. The only difference in 1/2 and 3 is that the man pushing the mower has on a different shirt. For some reason, I cannot see #2 on the "black pages" but I DL it into TS2010 not more than 15 minutes ago via the CMP.

Last edited:
Manual reel mowers

Manual reel mowers are great for very small lawns that are flat and relatively smooth. If you have a small, flat lawn this could be the best type of mower for you. Reel mowers are lightweight because they do not have an engine, there are few moving parts so they last a long time without the need for many repairs, and they are quiet. Along with that, reel mowers do a good job of cutting grass, although they have a tendency to miss tall weeds. The main drawback for a reel mower is that you must walk at a quick pace in order to realize the best cutting performance.

Back