Problem getting Serial Number for Trainz Sim 12

mwenger

I am not very happy. I bought and downloaded Trainz Simulator 12 on Sept 14th and still have not received my Serial numbers. Please Help:(

Hi and welcome to Trainz.

This post out of that thread Dymond mentioned should help you the most:
Good Evening All
We are aware of an issue where serial numbers aren't being issued with some paypal payments, due to an issue with paypal confirming the payments. We are looking into this, however we have not yet been able to resolve this issue with paypal. I have issued the serial number to your order for you, and you should receive an email with this. If you don't receive this, then you can also access the serial number by logging into the simulator central website, then going to 'my account', then click on 'my serial numbers' on the left hand menu.

Due to spamming issues we no longer have a support email address, and we haven't had an 'official' support email address for quite a long time (we did, for a period, provide one as a secondary contact point when experiencing account issues, but this was never the main contact point and was a temporary measure). If you are experiencing issues with an order, then please use the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the simulator central website, or the helpdesk button at the top of the forums. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to reply, as we only have limited support resources, and as such we are only able to provide responses to support tickets during Australian business hours. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible, or viable, for us to provide 24/7 support, as we are a relatively small company.

Regards

mwenger, it appears that your serial number is already on your profile (unless you've bought a second copy). Click Planet Auran then Serial Number to view it.

Shane

Welcome to the forums geepol. If you've paid by Paypal, then you are one of several affected users that needs to contact the Helpdesk.

Shane

Back