Virginia, Tennessee, and Western

Last edited:
You can download Subpar Productions generic steam locomotives and use those to download cincysouthernrwy's Tennessee Central steam locomotives on the Cookeville TN to Harriman TN, Cookeville, TN to Monterey, TN, and/or Monterey, TN to Wilder, TN. These DEM routes are based on the Tennessee Central's route.

More like SD80MAC...

Mega+Facepalm+Gif.+For+your+reaction+folder+needs_c266b1_3384407.gif

*joins mega facepalm* Just trying to iron out your paint scheme a little, your purple stripe is too wide (make it match the width of the orange stripe), your lettering needs to be more...squiggly. That's a lot blockier than it should be. Also, the number on the side of the cab should be white, not blue.

*joins mega facepalm* Just trying to iron out your paint scheme a little, your purple stripe is too wide (make it match the width of the orange stripe), your lettering needs to be more...squiggly. That's a lot blockier than it should be. Also, the number on the side of the cab should be white, not blue.

Key word: "WIP"

Hm, I remember a retort you made to my comment earlier in this thread...

I show off work in progresses in the early stages because someone might catch something wrong that I don't...

It appears you can't even play by your own rules. Please, take the constructive criticism Southern attempted to give you.

I knew about the ARN, the font not, but still, a lot was known...
Hmm... I could've sworn I made the font more squiggly. I guess not. But still it's a good bit different from what I used. How could you not know about the font though, you posted this same picture yourself!
87f2c408bf98d69525cc50467f36d428.jpg

May I make a comment on the skin? It is indeed nice, but may I suggest changing the white to grey or black? Especially the roof. Other than that, nice skin!

I never finished that skin, it would've eventually have been the same grey as the sides, I just did that partial to give wannabe an example.

Hmm... I could've sworn I made the font more squiggly. I guess not. But still it's a good bit different from what I used. How could you not know about the font though, you posted this same picture yourself!

May I remind you that I use photoshop...

Also, I have had a stressful Monday and I think that "WIP" thing got most of it out...

Stressful Monday?!? I accidentally called some chicks grandma a dude. In French! I'm never going to live that down and I still feel awful about it. Don't give me that stressful Monday crap... Just make the font a little less blocky and a little more like what I used and we'll be good.

Stressful monday for me:
miss the bus,
late to class,
forget your instrument,
skin your knee in PE,
get an E on a test(40% of grade),
go home three to a seat,
brothers screaming running around naked,
computer has to update(again),
and have your brothers erase all your DVR shows...

Some things in life are better not to be seen, like yer' "nature boy" brothers ... My sons Dawg rolled over to have me rub her belly ... Ahhhhhhh ! ... it was hideous ! ... Just look away ! ... it was just like a bad car wreck, you just have to look, but wish you hadn't ! I nearly went temporarily blind !

I hope you were studying, and not daydreaming of Trainz prior to the test ?

Well you gave me a hearty laugh ... Instead you might be better off if you have your brothers erase your memory ... of that sight ... they gave you !

Keep up the great work on your route ! It looks great !

If I ever get TS12, I will help you iron out those curved turnouts, for you.

Last edited:
Back