Bulkhead Gondolas.

Hello, to every one in the community. Does anyone know if there are any bulkhead góndolas out there or in the pipeline anywhere . Thank's i gladly accept any feedback.

I thought of making some..... I've got a few plans somewhere but I'm migrating between computers right now. (Not even sure where to find a pic for you right now, Dave)

Can I see a picture of a "bulkhead gondola?"
Dave,
Seems how no one will do it here you go. There are several different styles, but I think the OP might be referring this one
ac11182.jpg

Last edited:
I might be able to do one of those someday.

I'm pretty busy right now though, so if anyone else wants to do one of these have at it.

Thank's mr.davesnow & slaybay for all brillante content and hard work you all provided to the community. I know between the two of you one day that may become reality for me. I Have my fingers,toes and nose hairs crossed for these to be finally created lol.

Thank's mr.davesnow & slaybay for all brillante content and hard work you all provided to the community. I know between the two of you one day that may become reality for me. I Have my fingers,toes and nose hairs crossed for these to be finally created lol.

You know, you could join us and become a creator yourself..... :)

I mean if I can do it just about anyone can.

Back