wpn96 has a YouTube page!! Just like some other Trainz community members.

wpn96

Actually have two. And yes, I know that there's a lot of trainzers out there who have YouTube accounts.

The first (with all the videos) is here......

http://www.youtube.com/user/modelrailroadguy2472

The second is named Jon Paul Nicks. (Which is strictly for watching videos and occasionally commenting)

Feel free to check out my videos.

BTW, the purpose of this thread is to start growing my YouTube audience since there are LOTS of trainzers out there.

Oh, and don't forget to subscribe to the channel for more videos to come.

Last edited:
I'm back!! I was helping my family members move and pack up boxes and stuff for the past few hours.

So now, since I'm in a hotspot, I can access the internet and I can tell you what is going on now.

I'm currently in the process of making a Trainz series. I'm currently making up a character video showcasing the characters. Every character in the series is up for audition, except the first one, Nicky,the NYC K-11 4-6-2 #19, which will be voiced by me.

I'm working on the character video project right now, literally, because it's minimized at the moment. It should be up onto YouTube in a few hours or more/less.

Another thing i'd like to add is that I'm thinking about making a facebook fan page for my channel and series.

So to wrap things up for right now, should I post updates for the series here or on the possible facebook page?

For this question and the series, feel free to tell me what you guys think.

EDIT: Video has been deleted.

Last edited:
I'm currently in the process of making a Trainz series. I'm currently making up a character video showcasing the characters. Every character in the series is up for audition, except the first one, Nicky,the NYC K-11 4-6-2 #19, which will be voiced by me.

I'm working on the character video project right now, literally, because it's minimized at the moment. It should be up onto YouTube in a few hours or more/less.

Another thing i'd like to add is that I'm thinking about making a facebook fan page for my channel and series.

So to wrap things up for right now, should I post updates for the series here or on the possible facebook page?

For this question and the series, feel free to tell me what you guys think.
I deleted the video because I've decided that I will do the voice acting for the first few episodes and maybe I might get someone here in the trainz community or maybe someone on YouTube. But until then, the voices will be by me.

I'll keep you updated.

Last edited:
Back