Screenshot of the Week: 01-Sep-2013 to 08-Sep-2013 (Warning: large shots potential)

Is it a Midland Railway Johnson Spinner 4-2-2?

When I zoom in it looks blurry but Midland Railway-ish.

Correction- Its a Midland Railway 115 class, nicknamed Spinners
Designed by Samuel. W . Johnson

A stab at it being famous.

The last single wheeler to run Uk service?
You are correct! :D

But, why's everyone so adamant on saying why it's famous? :eek:

@ Nicky9499: You have the wrong thread there. What you want is the thread in the Screenshots section called the 'Guess the Trainz Loco Game', as that thread is for photos, not screenshots.

Here's the colour picture: http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/48624dd9f0d250cb0b5f3e8f3b872c78.jpg

Kieran.

A bridge going coast to coast

oresund_d04.jpg

This isn't a bloody guess the engine comp, sheesh. Don't wanna look at some ditzy british engine and see 20 posts about it...

d761db407d0b4760f8090d2ab7bcc543.jpg

Jamie :O

Does anyone know why I can't see my screen shot posted on the 6th or the post directly after it commenting on it.
There isn't even a green arrow to show I have posted in this thread anymore.
This was the shot originally posted

Dave

Green arrow is now there after this post

ceun.jpg

Last edited:
It's past due that this thread be closed (and voting opened), but due to the loss of posts, this thread (and the most recent voting thread, for July 16–23) will remain open for no less than 24 hours from the time of this post, so feel free to repost submissions that were lost (or take this as your opportunity to enter in a submission to this thread if you never did). I'll also get the next contest started now so people can start entering submissions for that one as well.

Felix_g that is beautiful. Beautiful. I want to see the wildlife there. Tell me about the wildlife in your train map. What animals live in this beautiful wet landscape. Many birds I am thinking no??? You can message on my wall I will like that because I am driving this off topic which is illegal.

wading.jpg

Back