nkp freight set problems

i recently purchased the nkp freight set and just last night i noticed this was happening
and now this morning the trucks underneath the cab are pure white last night the piolet trucks were white i did an extended database repair not sure how to fix this can anyone help?
220f9f99b69b75e1cbb3aeb03c8df265.jpg

I have the problem with only the Pere Marquette engine showing up. Initially, I could get the NKP engine to show but not the boxcar and the wheels on the caboose were speckled colored. I ran several deletes, re-downloads, and EDR's and got the NKP engine to show but within a few short minutes that disappeared and only the Pere Marquette. I DO have the boxcar back, and the caboose is okay now but I am unsure of why this happens. I still have an open ticket from N3V, but no contact with them for at least a couple weeks now. I certainly did NOT get my dollar value on this one....

I cannot keep running these EDR's either...they're tough on a hard drive running 12 hours constantly.

Question: what video card are you running?

From what I've read in the forums, N3V is working on a fix for the typo on the caboose. I wonder if part of the update will also include a fix for the data corruption.

Just a thought.

John

Back