Fox Mountain and Little River Railroad's (MPish)

A Single Player version of this would be cool, I also would like there to be AI as well!

Ok, Ill get to work on an SP session. But what would be the point of AI? AI cant interact with CMTMS. You could have AI spot cars for you, but that's about it.

It might not be the best, but this is an exact copy of the MP session, with out MP. Though for what ever reason the MP option is still there, it can be run solo. Don't ask me why it still has the MP menu, if can be run solo as far as I can tell. (And yes, i did remove the MP rule from the session before any one asks.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzViFmroBUm-WGl1NEF1dF82UDQ/edit?usp=sharing

Ill do some tweaking, then upload it to the DLS latter.

Good evening!

I took a look at the FMLRR earlier today and thought I should ask if this layout will be finished sometime in the future or if it's stopped? :)

Greetings

Good evening!

I took a look at the FMLRR earlier today and thought I should ask if this layout will be finished sometime in the future or if it's stopped? :)

Greetings

Like alot of things, its on hold until MP in Trainz improves.

Then again, it was never meant to be a scenic wonder. It was meant to work.

So this afternoon I pulled this out, dusted off my note pad, and dug into starting a update on the session and the CMTMS soup. Its not easy, its kinda fun, but defiantly a pain in the bum. And In about 4-5 hours, got a product flow cart of sorts made up, the first 10 recs done, and about half a dozen cars set up and working so far.

What I can say is that with my flow cart, it will make making records a bit easier, but switching 10X harder. I might even have more cars in the yards at session start up, and get away with having fewer cars on the ECS tracks. This saves ECS records seeing as CMTMS3 cant handle more the 99 ECS records.

So yea.....that a thing now....

Back