The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

I have some teasers to:hehe: This is the loco from the 4th of July.
Screen_062.jpg

Screen_064.jpg

Screen_067.jpg

I dont care much for that GP9 low nose, but dont get me wrong, i love it, it is a work of art. I am just waiting for the high-hood. i have several uses i can put that thing to work. Maybe a re-skin or two:cool: :p
Cheers,
Sean

Eye Candy for you guys...

Yes, you can google all over these two...

Screen_136.jpg

Screen_137.jpg

Enjoy!
Cheers,
Sean

Hi All,

There are some AWESOME pics here! CNR, those CP engines look amazing! :udrool: :mop:

Slave Driver, do you know where I could find that BCR engine?

*Gisa crosses his fingers hoping that it's freeware and TRS04 compatible*

Here's a few (mediocre) pics from me (I've got such a long ways to go before I am ready to begin texturing my route in progress :'(). I'm going to download trainz tuner right now (so in the future, you could see the forest behind the overpass).

In my fictional world of Candria, a pair of ONR F7's? pulling rebuilt CP coaches even when idling, disturb the quiet beginnings of sunrise, while picking up passengers at Port Hope Station.

A farmer took this shot for his younger nephew who loves trains and plans to give it to him the next time he sees him. ;)

Great shots guys! Keep up the great work! :cool:

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Hi All,

There are some AWESOME pics here! CNR, those CP engines look amazing! :udrool: :mop:

Slave Driver, do you know where I could find that BCR engine?

Great shots guys! Keep up the great work! :cool:

Gisa ^^

Hi Gisa.
That one is part of my SD40-2 Snoot project. I haven't finished it yet. Still working on the cab view plus texture and animation for the trucks. You can see the curant updates though the link in my sig.:)

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info Bill, from what I could see in that pic, it looks great. :) Even though I haven't seen a lot of BCR stock in my life, I've seen a few pics of them and I have to say that I think they look very handsome. :cool:

I'll take a peek at that link now...

Keep up the great work!

Gisa ^^

Back