The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

2023-10-19003500oreqg.jpg

Greetings
Epo:)
That Snow scene is surreal, and I head over top with those Alcos.

Man, back when I first started out, I had to have just about everything that Dinorius_R put out. I still use the old stuff and collect his new items. All gems to me!

Hitting a "like" button is not enough to let you know that I am really happy that you starting creating items. They are all like gold to me, and I snap them all up! Thanks, Casey.

OK, how did you open those boxcar doors? I really miss that feature.

Those CP flatcars look great, what's the scoop on those?

Cheers bud .... Rick

Man, back when I first started out, I had to have just about everything that Dinorius_R put out. I still use the old stuff and collect his new items. All gems to me!

Me too Rick. Cadel and Diecastgalore come to mind as well as Dinorius_Redundicus for modelling vehicles from the North American steam transition era.
Hitting a "like" button is not enough to let you know that I am really happy that you starting creating items. They are all like gold to me, and I snap them all up!
I am very pleased to know you enjoy them, Rick. Some day I hope to graduate to Canadian rolling stock and maybe even locomotives. In the meantime, anyone who knows 3D modelling will recognize I have a ways to go to improve my topology and shading skills. Learning new stuff every day.
OK, how did you open those boxcar doors? I really miss that feature.
I had to think about that one as well. In Surveyor Classic (don't know S2.0 yet), load one of the 40ft Canadian boxcars available free from Jointed Rail in their Transition Era collection. Select the boxcar, then in the Trains tab, select the "?" button and click on the boxcar. The properties window will open and door settings are available under the extra settings tab. The open door will show in Drive Session.
Those CP flatcars look great, what's the scoop on those?

Here's the scoop. Don't tell anyone. It's a reskin of Dave Snow's Bulkhead Flatcar GSI 45 Ft SP DES <kuid:101046:106235> . Guess I could upload it under Dave's license.

Back