The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Greetings to all! I've been watching and really enjoying the posts. I've been quiet due to my pounding away at "Trainz Plus". I can't express my true feelings, because I would be banned for all eternity. So I'm back to TRS19. I noticed some shots taken with a CPR Stern Wheeler. Just what I needed to go from Slocan to ... somewhere.

EJ3s4XB.jpg
[/IMG]

8CNxXH3.jpg
[/IMG]

and
TTmsZXH.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for watching! Bye for now.
Cheers,
--Michael.

Behold... the Canadian Pacific GMD GP9s! CP Rail had the largest fleet of GP9s in North America, with 200 to its name. That was a record until the arrival of the SD40-2s in the 1970s and 80s. I've reskinned the GP9s in all three main CP schemes dating until the 1980s. From left to right, we have Multimark aka the "Pac-Man," Tuscan Script, and Tuscan Block flavors. They're some of my top favorite reskins I've done. Wearsprada and Jointed Rail really put serious work into making their first generation EMDs tick.

2023-07-19_205351.jpg

Last edited:
Mississippi River

Where did ya get that from?? One could use that on the Mississippi River...Got a kuid for it?

Good Day Sir,

Open Content Manager, select download Station, copy these numbers, and your good to go. :wave:

<kuid:685032:105622> CDN Paddle wheel bogey sound
<kuid:685032:104462> CDN CPR Stern wheel Ship Driveable
<kuid:685032:105894> CDN CPR paddle wheel engine spec
<kuid:685032:105924> CDN CPR Stern wheel whistle
<kuid:685032:104461> CDN Paddle Wheel bogey animated

Behold... the Canadian Pacific GMD GP9s! CP Rail had the largest fleet of GP9s in North America, with 200 to its name. That was a record until the arrival of the SD40-2s in the 1970s and 80s. I've reskinned the GP9s in all three main CP schemes dating until the 1980s. From left to right, we have Multimark aka the "Pac-Man," Tuscan Script, and Tuscan Block flavors. They're some of my top favorite reskins I've done. Wearsprada and Jointed Rail really put serious work into making their first generation EMDs tick.

As always, my friend, you never disappoint, Reskins look awesome, thank you for sharing. :cool:

As always, my friend, you never disappoint, Reskins look awesome, thank you for sharing. :cool:

Thanks Forester. The Okanagan Valley fruit growers, packers and rail shippers are represented in my route. Looking forward to using TLR to get fruit to market in a timely fashion.
casey

Thab

Thank you! Those are some good looking locos. Gonna make some screenshots with them and post them in the Canadian thread.
Not a response to you specifically DARTrider, but in general - yet mostly because you've been the one pointing to, or asking the right questions for the information, to find a few of these other "obscure" sites most recently. I'm curious as to why some of these sites don't at least post something here to let the community know that they exist. I would never have found them otherwise. There is some great content there. Not all of us are denizens of other "social media". Kudos to you for pointing out or eliciting some of this information from others on this forum.

Not a response to you specifically DARTrider, but in general - yet mostly because you've been the one pointing to, or asking the right questions for the information, to find a few of these other "obscure" sites most recently. I'm curious as to why some of these sites don't at least post something here to let the community know that they exist. I would never have found them otherwise. There is some great content there. Not all of us are denizens of other "social media". Kudos to you for pointing out or eliciting some of this information from others on this forum.
That’s pretty common amongst newer sites. Just not enough traffic I guess. It’s fun to come across gold mines of good content though!

Back