The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

G'day Rick

What an amazing screenshot sure brings back memories of my youth messing around with cars that were simple and easy to work on. May I querry about the 2 car hoist or lifts in your shot are they available to download some where? Thanks again for the memories of my youth.

Cheers Goanna.

Hello there Goanna! <kuid:307216:104299> also <kuid:71949:96496>

I was beginning to wonder where I got these! I could not find them by name, but they are on the DLS. Use the kuid numbers. The first is the same as the one you see in the screenshot, but rusty. Both of these folks make many fine looking automotive items!

I remember those days! I had a Jeep CJ7 that I could take care of by myself. Now I have a Toyota X-Runner, and I cannot find the hood latch unless I look in the manual. All I have been able to do myself is change a bulb and tighten up the emergency brake cable. Give me the good old days anytime!

Cheers bud .... Rick

Hello Rick

Thank you so much for suppling kuid nos. for the hoists. Pity we can't turn back time life was much simpler than!

Cheers Goanna.

aWqheXY.jpg

Cheers All .... Rick

Some Progress screens from Guysborough Railway, Guysborough, Nova Scotia Canada. This route was a proposed line from Sunnybry to Guysborough in the early 1930 but was never completed and a hard map to building as I'm pretty much scratch building it. It is on DLS "CNR Guysborough Railway (WIP) <kuid2:134612:100363:2>" if anyone desires to check it out.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

PS: nice screens Rick good to see you well.

You've really been doing some terrific work, Rick! That garage scene is great!

It looks like you'll be busy for a while VIA.

My computer hasn't been on a lot lately. Summer's here and it's too nice to be in the house. There's lots to keep me busy outside.
Cheers, Jack

Quite a job, D! Lots of starts and stops back in the old days. I was walking my dog on the tracks where Imperial Oil used to be. One track had 6 foot apple trees on it and another was half torn up.

That's a real nice very realistic shot, gtasa!

Passing the city park.

tC1fhwT.jpg
Yh7sfRq.jpg

Via6415 in regards to your latest iteration of CNR Guysborough I am missing some assets which have an odd? kuid number (not recognised in Trainz kuid index) as follows <kuid2:0:90196:1> <kuid2:0:90188:1>
<kuid2:0:90195:1>
<kuid2:0:90187:1>
<kuid2:0:90186:1>
<kuid2:0:90193:1>
<kuid2:0:90192:1>
<kuid2:0:90191:1>
<kuid2:0:90190:1>
<kuid2:0:90189:1>
<kuid2:0:90194:1> Any help in locating these would be a great help thanks.

I decided to rework an old model that needs some TLC after years of being away from modelling, "luckily Gmax still works STFU about Gmax I don't want to hear it!" The SW1200RM had some fixing that needed to be done and it's getting updated with some detail and texture fixes, I still can't reskin stuff.

Hey, good to see some of your fine work again, Pete!

Lookin' good, D!

Adding scenery items to Lower Water Street.

Cheers Guys .... Rick
n0pbxgm.jpg

Via6415 in regards to your latest iteration of CNR Guysborough I am missing some assets which have an odd? kuid number (not recognised in Trainz kuid index) as follows <kuid2:0:90196:1> <kuid2:0:90188:1>
<kuid2:0:90195:1>
<kuid2:0:90187:1>
<kuid2:0:90186:1>
<kuid2:0:90193:1>
<kuid2:0:90192:1>
<kuid2:0:90191:1>
<kuid2:0:90190:1>
<kuid2:0:90189:1>
<kuid2:0:90194:1> Any help in locating these would be a great help thanks.

check on my website under missing kulds there a list or downloads, these just texture for DEM tiles you can ignore them.

Working on CFB Greenwood Spar on the DAR just outside Kingston (current end of Track) Just started doing some touch-ups for the next update. Note Next update will make driving beyond Kingston impossible as the track will end just past the bridge while the Kentville to Kingston phase is being worked on.

Full Map Everything in Red is work I did so far.

Back