The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

A Canadian Pacific RS-3 and an RS-18 in the Multimark scheme, both built by Montreal Locomotive Works in the 1950s, lead a manifest through the snow-covered foothills of the Canadian Rockies. The location is most likely Alberta or British Columbia in December 1978.

2022-12-23_221748.jpg

2022-12-23_221847.jpg

Really nice shots of your work Michael and Jack! Those are nice snow scenes S-7. Looks quite real. I see Casey has built what looks like a great CP station. I'm working my way through a farming and mining area. No plan, as usual, just winging it!

Cheers All , stay well, Merry Christmas .... Rick

Very nice 777!

Not getting much done. Here's a dairy farm I'm working on.

Cheers All, Let's hope for a better year .... Rick

YE8FDMy.jpg

Last edited:
Nice screenshot Jack. I have been on top of covered hoppers at a bakery in North Carolina, USA. We had no fall protection and its a bit scary up there.

Great shots everyone! Those CP units sure stand out in the snow Shebashetan7.
Nice mountain scenes rerailedtrain777. I like that ex-CitiRail unit.
Rick, that dairy farm looks terrific!
Netjam99, I've never walked the top of a hopper but have been on top of locomotives many times to check cooling fan rotation. We didn't have fall protection back then.

A railfan catches a westbound just outside of Hubbard.
Cheers, Jack
OdIYeuK.jpg
[/IMG]

Hello all;
Great shots from all of you!
Three from Kettle Valley RR. First near Brodie, BC

AMvX4RP.jpg
[/IMG]

Brookmere, BC
ucCS79h.jpg
[/IMG]

shKYArr.jpg
[/IMG]

I have a new monitor and wanted to see how the screen and screenshot, as posted, compare.
Thanks!
Have a great New Year!
Cheers,

Awesome! I did not know the Kettle River Valley went that far west, although I have been to Penticton and Kelowna

Last edited:
The SD-40 shots are great shebashetan7. One doesn't see them around much anymore.

Looking real good there, Michael! I hope you're enjoying your new monitor. Is it bigger than your old one?

A bird's eye view from the top of the elevator at Hubbard.
Cheers, Jack
4v7C8Jg.jpg
[/IMG]

It doesn't work like that. Update the screenshot to Trainz Portal or Discord for example and then copy the link to the screenshot

Or Trainz Gallery. Works every time, and there's a button for it in the menu that will do it for you. But we can't access your C: Drive.

@AG427 It’s a personal GP7 I kitbashed and reskinned from a couple of GP assets off the DLS. Not sure of the rights status at this time, but I will look into it and let you know.
casey

Great looking scenes everyone!

Every station needs a wagon. Here's a 1947 Jeep Station Wagon ready to transport guests to the Windy Bottom Dude Ranch.
Jeep-Station-Wagon.jpg

Last edited:
Back