The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

That's a real nice looking shot, Jack!

Working around the waterfront.

Cheers All .... Rick

JyWDID9.jpg
hfn0utJ.jpg

A little BC Rail for you folks. First pass of scenery at Tacheeda on ATSF854’s excellent Tumbler Ridge Subdivision. A work extra with wire and ties heads North under wire.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Power waiting for the call to duty

Very NICE Ian and Casey!

I'm wondering where that reefer came from ,Casey. I have a brand new looking unit that seems a little large. I MAY still have a nice weathered looking unit similar to yours. But, that one in your shot seems to have 8 hatches. I've got Whitepass's great C.P. 8 hatch reefer. His CN model was too modern for me (wet noodle CN). Is that unit in your shot available anywhere? I'm a steam guy but those locos sure look nice!

Cheers Guys .... Rick

Thanks Rick. Terrific shots from yourself!
Eboy87, Casey, great stuff from both of you. Looking forward to seeing more Tumbler Ridge shots!

Cheers, Jack
SYzpfIh.jpg
[/IMG]

I've got Whitepass's great C.P. 8 hatch reefer. His CN model was too modern for me (wet noodle CN). Is that unit in your shot available anywhere? .... Rick
Hi Rick, It's a reskin I made of the CN 8 hatch steel reefer by whitepass. Really just backdated the graphics. They began production in 1939 so it works for the era we model. Thanks to whitepass for permission to upload it.

It's in the Waiting Room so should be available on the DLS soon.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-24-at-1-36-32-PM.png

Thanks very much, Casey!

Cheers .... Rick

edit: Nice shots guys. You got the flat land looking real good, Jack!

kNyIj4f.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again, Casey! I settled on an item called crossbuck long ago because I thought it was well done. I like your CDN model even more and replaced all crossbucks this morning.

Cheers bud .... Rick

Wb6LaqA.jpg

Glad you like it Rick. More Canadian content to come as Blender skills improve.

Meanwhile,

It's been said the run up to the Saw Creek logging camp is a real kidney buster

Kidney-Buster.jpg

I'm sure every day the boys have to clear something off the tracks that came down those cliffs! Looks good, Casey, I can almost feel the bugs biting me!

Cheers All .... Rick

JV34kEu.jpg
LyLRs2i.jpg
3w9dVlT.jpg

dman26, those are very nice shots that you posted.

Rick and Casey, you two are doing a fantastic job with the steam era! Nice job on the reefer, Casey!

Eastbound at about mile 37.2 west of Ituna.
Cheers, Jack
zrriAMS.jpg
[/IMG]

rick are you still working on the Dartmouth sub line? I found some blue prints for one of the stations and a buddy and I found the Elderbank station still exists. you have to ask someone to model them I no longer 3d model for the community anymore.

[FONT=&quot]Excellent shots, everyone!

Various random shots:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

TRS19_2022-05-18_20-45-12b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-05-18_20-55-29b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-06-10_09-56-09b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]