The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Gary and Forester1, Thanks for the encouragement. Someday, perhaps, if Trainz no longer interests me, I’ll dump this route on the DLS and leave you to find the missing Kuids.;) Don’t want to be around here for that. :confused: In the meantime, my plan is to build some mid century era assets to share on the DLS. Learning Blender is becoming less of a struggle lately.
Cheers, casey

Meanwhile,
The baby boom has been very good for the Drewling family business
45-CEEF79-199-A-4-EC6-9-CE2-CA61337-C1-FD0.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome work as always fellas, good to see the group still gets in some really nice shots these days. Here lately I've been putting in more hours than I could have ever dreamt of at work, so time for Trainz is certainly much less than it used to be, but I still get a stint in here and there.
Here's one from me to show that the I am still alive.

Screenshot-107.png

Nice one Chris. Time management doesn't seem to get any easier in retirement in my experience.

The afternoon local always draws a crowd.
Afternoon-Local.jpg

forum.jpg

Been awhile since i've been on here.

Trackside in the 90's, you never know what you are gonna get on the CWR. Today a bizarre lashup is on the head of this eastbound manifest and what a treat it is to see a wide cab MLW leading!

Nice shots of great work all. Gave TS12 a go, that didn't go too well. So, now starting a new Downeaster route in 19.

Cheers Guys .... Rick
XtLsyhe.jpg
JykI9zB.jpg
IJnFGKG.jpg

Haha! I like the sign on the side of the barn. At my old high school, we used to say if we don't win the game, we'll win the fight afterwards!

Every day is customer appreciation day here at the shop. Even if ya just need some air in your tire, come on in, we'd love to see ya!

Cheers All .... Rick

C7VMBri.jpg

Glad ya like it, D! You have skills my friend, I am going to be using a couple of your stations on this route, they are real nice. I still have no skills. I use the great stuff you and so many others have blessed us with. I just have fun putting those items on the map!

Those were the days Loadman! I Listen to Canadian boogie blues when I exercise. In this shot buddy's dog has even turned on him and drank the last beer. Downchild had a tune for times like this ... Shotgun Blues!

Cheers Guys .... Rick

Ye9T40i.jpg

It's been a while since I posted but there have been a lot of great shots uploaded in the meantime. Nice work everybody!

Eastbound in the mid 1970s.
Cheers, Jack

RFYFoNv.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back