[/IMG]
and...
SowCFUO.jpg
[/IMG]
and..
qHi66AH.jpg
[/IMG]
Its been a while ;-(
I finally broke down and bought a new system: Dell Alienware Ryzen R10. Ryzen 7 5800, (equivalent to i7-11700K @ 3.60Ghz), 32 Gb ram, and an NVIDIA RTX 3080. It doesn't lag.
One more for today:

vqb5Dgx.jpg
[/IMG]
Until next time. I hope it won't be as long, although N3V is taking it's time with SP3
TRS 2019 Platinum Build 113642

Cheers,
--Michael.

CPR Trestle over Center Star Gulch, Rossland, B.C.

The route is now essentially complete between Trail and Rossland. Won't be adding any more detail, though I would like to, owing to the stuttering that is becoming noticeable, even with shadows turned off.
A video of the route from Crown Point to Rossland is on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aO0pFccvW0

Would like to thank all the dedicated content creators for making their creations available for all of us to use.
Keep up the good work everyone! I always enjoy this thread.
Thumbnail.jpg

Hey Rob, Just arrived in Rossland. Thanks for the tour of your route. Looks great. Trackside textures and vegetation are really well done. The varied terrain and scenic vistas really capture the look. Got some ideas to add to my route as well.
Casey

Thanks gentlemen. I am always coming to this thread to get ideas for parts of my route.
One more screenshot. This one is dedicated to Dinorius Redundicus who re-worked his spline pipes without supports so that I could use them on this pipe bridge between the Boiler House and the Millworks at the Nickel Plate Mine. #124 is performing some switching of ore hoppers.
Capture.jpg

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]
4Pz6Uca.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
p8CBoKt.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
syYaTS8.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
xL7CoAs.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5wq1YUD.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Tu8TFGM.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
DjY1aDQ.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
zsqhfgW.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
WOmmrYb.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
pcmJIRX.png
[/FONT]

Lots of work done, lots more to go (especially on those featureless cliffs in the background). A manifest freight comes off the double track at Triple Crossing control point. Out of a lengthy snowshed, and briefly encountering the early morning light before disappearing back into a tunnel. From there it's 6 miles of 2% grade downhill to a crew change.

BD40BA7F60D84264FC1088BAD31046402AFB6E58

My original post was for Krpkk, but Whitepass must have posted right in front of me. No matter, it works for BOTH posts! Love that loco Whitepass! Is that your own creation?

Back