The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

@rjbradley Thanks for the tour of your route. You have crafted great looking scenery. Well done! Looking forward to seeing more! Re: blur. Not seeing it myself. My screenshots sometimes have the sharpen tool applied when it suits.
cheers,
casey

Cool Crisp Morning...

TRS19-2021-01-30-07-08-04.png

@stopp1: burrr, my nose is tingling.

Harvey’s Fish Camp is popular for Rainbow Trout. It’s a flag stop for anglers from east and west. Anglers from south of the border arrive by bush plane. Expect to meet your limit.

Bush-Camp.jpg

Nice screenshots everyone!

-----------

Jack, your screenshot is just like here - lots of snow and cold!

-----------

CN double stack train arriving into the city of Newbury.
I also experimented with the environment settings, something tells me I went a bit too dark :eek:

GBAHMKX.jpg

C6tJDkK.jpg

8jgILvG.jpg

Cheers

That is a great looking route hiawathamr. It's hard to say about the lighting as I think it looks good but then I'm never quite satisfied with the lighting on my own route and tinker with it fairly often.
I'm happy to hear that other parts of the world are getting a taste of winter. My cousin in Holland sent me some pics of the snow there and she complained bitterly about the cold. It was only -8C (17F). I had to laugh at that as we woke up Sunday morning to -41C (-42F).

Anyway, stay warm.
Jack

Thank you Jack - much appreciated:)

Yeah, the lighting is something that seems to be never easy, as it seems its either too bright yet, or too dark, but I know for sure we'll sooner or later find the lighting we like :D
Lol, yeah, it seems that winter is taking over the northern hemisphere this year. I'll take the 17F, since its been average 10F for where I'm at, and wow, -42F? I won't know how to survive:hehe:

You stay warm as well.

Cheers

Back