The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thank you; haha I meant CN, not CP...
As you can probably tell, I've been posting more CP pics than I did with CN, so kinda gotten used to that..

Thanks for pointing that out - will fix that

Cheers

Morning CN mix freight
GR4L8Mz.jpg

llohAzy.jpg

V0KBh2p.jpg

loIe3Bm.jpg

MlzxwDg.jpg

Cheers

Those are some nice looking screenshots escd84 :D

------------------

CN double stacked container train rolling through the vvillage of Pattonsburg as a CP train loads a set of hoppers with grain.
3o0E48N.jpg

VFmnz79.jpg

mh3LMVJ.jpg

xmMgj59.jpg

Cheers

3 years old, quick update for TRS19 :udrool:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

nice shots and sweet memories of Vancouver.
How fast the 3 years go by: FYI I did work on the Canadian Rocky Mountains routes section Greater Vancouver on and off but paused it as Calgary had my priority which i try and hope to finish 2021.
@escd84. If you want i can give you the latest version of my part of the job and see if we can continue and finish this one later 2021/2022 timeframe as a lot of work still has to be done. In the meantime TRS19 will get better and might help to improve fps too.
Hope you are doing well my friend long time not hear from you.
We are in full survival mode here with our struggle for freedom and against covid and with the military junta 4 year old coup d'etat still controlling Thailand. :eek:
I see now another unprecedented coup d'etat was attempted somewhere else in the world. :eek:
Today continue working on Greater Calgary area.
For those interested pls give a sign of life and support of the work done and to be done.

Roy and Ning:wave:

Last edited:
nice shots and sweet memories of Vancouver.
How fast the 3 years go by: FYI I did work on the Canadian Rocky Mountains routes section Greater Vancouver on and off but paused it as Calgary had my priority which i try and hope to finish 2021.
If you want i can give you the latest version of my part of the job and see if we can continue and finish this one later 2021/2022 timeframe as a lot of work still has to be done. In the meantime TRS19 will get better and might help to improve fps too.
Hope you are doing well my friend long time not hear from you.
We are in full survival mode here with our struggle for freedom and against covid and with the military junta 4 year old coup d'etat still controlling Thailand. :eek:
I see now another unprecedented coup d'etat was attempted somewhere else in the world. :eek:
Today continue working on Greater Calgary area.
For those interested pls give a sign of life and support of the work done and to be done.

Roy and Ning:wave:

Hey, Roy, great to hear from you again! After some time away, I decided it was time to get back into Trainz recently, and I have just bought and started to play with TRS19. I've greatly enjoyed the Golden, BC module, and I've just received the Baker Lake module. I was wondering, back in the TRS12 days I bought the full Mountain Sub route from you, is there anything like that available for TRS19? And are your routes still available independently, or is it all through the DLS now, or what?

Hey, Roy, great to hear from you again! After some time away, I decided it was time to get back into Trainz recently, and I have just bought and started to play with TRS19. I've greatly enjoyed the Golden, BC module, and I've just received the Baker Lake module. I was wondering, back in the TRS12 days I bought the full Mountain Sub route from you, is there anything like that available for TRS19? And are your routes still available independently, or is it all through the DLS now, or what?

I did talk about this already in length when TRS19 was launched.
Unfortunately all my full original Subsections like CPR Mountain Sub and Laggan Sub were suddenly obselete because N3V had a nice/nasty surprise for me/us trainzers of large routes: making routes more than 30% larger and as such could not be packaged uploaded anymore to the DLC.
It took me all the time until now to make smaller "overlapping" sub sections that would fit with 1GB size but lost a lot of presteen Mountain ranges as i had to cut of a lot in length and width to make it work. Than the choice to make the "smaller" routes run sort of independent there is an overlapping of course.
I was promised in the near future we would be able to upload larger routes again with probably up to 4 GB plus but as of today I not have seen that yet. Once that happens i can again make the true full CPR Mountain Sub and Laggan Sub probably but wait and see.
In the meantime we have to work with what is feasible.
TANE version work in TRS19 buut not use any of the features and PBR texures as i did for the last 2 years to meticulously redo all textures where applicable along tracks and points of interest placing them rotating,scaling to makes things fit and work and not have jellifish syndrom effects when driving the cab.
Since my website was 'hyacked' by the original website designer and he refused to repair the programs so i could at least work with it, he instead left me only one choice build a totally new website at a price xxxxxxx and i refused. i asked to just make the website work and clean up the errors the only thing he did was change my password so no more access and no replies on emails and skype.Stuck in the mud we call this.
I decided no more, never ever a website of my own and moved all my stuff to DLC.
There are some individuals out there that make our live pretty difficult to say it polite.:(

Back