The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thank you Mogburn:)

----------------------------------

More shots from my WIP route (this is just a tiny section compared to the rest of the map).

Evening CP coal unit train passing through the open plains as it enters the hilly areas
vs6XsMB.jpg

7SN1gF0.jpg

8e4rd0i.jpg

SoGtuuw.jpg

lsa0XnU.jpg

WUFr5fw.jpg

Cheers

Thank you Mogburn:)

----------------------------------

More shots from my WIP route (this is just a tiny section compared to the rest of the map).

Evening CP coal unit train passing through the open plains as it enters the hilly areas

Cheers

Hello hiawathamr,

The Route looks interesting, thank you for the nice pics........

Hope all is well with you and yours, I'm getting smoked out here on the West Coast, and we have idiots that still shoot off Fireworks, and Smoke makers for Party's that have cost huge acres of devastation and personal property......I think a few of them, are headed for lawsuits and Jail Time..........:(

Thanks for sharing.........:wave:

Thank you for the kind words Blue:)
This is just a tiny section compared to the rest of the route, which I estimate a year before its done (not including the sessions).

Hope you (and other people affected by the wildfires) stay safe out there, as I'm not seeing good things from the west coast nor in Oregon - not a pretty thing:(

Cheers

Southern end of BC Rail at east end North Vancouver Yard, right around Bridge Rd. A northbound is putting its train together.

Most of the Vancouver Wharves track is laid (and what a PITA that was). Some basic textures down in the West Vancouver area, but this route is turning out to be way beyond this computer's capabilities. Oh well. Forty someodd miles to Squamish!

2oWhMu
2oWhMu
2oWhMu.jpg

2oWXne.jpg

Great shots everyone!

Hiawathamr, your route is looking very good.

A busy summer is winding down and I'm finding some time for Trainz. In this shot an eastbound CPR heads through Saskatoon to the yard in Sutherland.
Cheers, Jack
KAXFggv.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not too familiar with Canadian Railways but since one of my best friends is from Calgary I thought I'd give it a shot. I splurged and bought both Selkirks from K&L Trainz. Gotta say they are mighy impressive locomotives!!

no2mmWL.jpg
[/IMG]

kOYMX1r.jpg
[/IMG]

bqigY97.jpg
[/IMG]

kU7Mvgu.jpg
[/IMG]

gvMac1b.jpg
[/IMG]

uev6Lvc.jpg
[/IMG]

Ez3a2We.jpg
[/IMG]

nRbFBjw.jpg
[/IMG]

Great shots everyone!

Hiawathamr, your route is looking very good.

A busy summer is winding down and I'm finding some time for Trainz. In this shot an eastbound CPR heads through Saskatoon to the yard in Sutherland.
Cheers, Jack

Thank you Jack; your picture looks amazing as well:)

Cheers

@evilcrow: Regarding post #4681, what roundhouse/turntable combo is that? It looks like Ben Dorsey's work but I'm not sure

20200907162304-1.jpg

Hi HoggerDrew, I can answer to that: These are all stuff from my Quebec Central route which I made plans and texture than submitted to BenDorsey. So if you type Quebec in the search box, you will find them. There are 3 roundhouses (2 stall, 4 stall and 10 stall). Note, Evilcrow did reskin them for his personnal use. They are easily reskinnable as I used several different texture on them. The 2 stall one has a script with it so doors opens when you get close to them.
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Re post #4750 HoggerDrew

Hello HoggerDrew, the item is by the late "Ben Dorsey". Look for "Quebec_Central_Valley_ Junction _Roundhouse" <kuid2:210518:10702:1> on the DLS.
The item lends it self to modification of textures and you can change the track to suit what you want and that is what I have done.
There are other items you might like under the QCRR heading. We can thank Rail4Pete for getting bendorsey to produce these items.
Cheers, evilcrow

@Eboy87, I know that crossing well. Lions Gate Bridge overhead. Spent more than a few minutes waiting for switching to be completed to get to work. Looks good.

Cheers Casey, and no problems.
I won't mind renting that one room that's by the train tracks :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning CN freight as it moves from the hills to the open countryside for the rest of its trip.

7ABg5kO.jpg

Yl8nufv.jpg

O40iAeB.jpg

v6zb24U.jpg

u6sFuHI.jpg

bAi3Qr0.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Back