The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Re post #4533 ...Ken, you pass the ''supertest'' screenshot ! Oh ....and also the Supertest gas station is great ! LOL
Cheers!
Pete

re posts #4534 smyers, #4538 Forester1, #4539 Heinrich505 and #4540 Rail4Pete.

Thank you gentlemen for your kind compliments and comments.

BTW Pierre, the gas station is by masontaylor <kuid:252585:2601870> , I added a "Supertest" logo from the internet. masontaylor has plenty of excellent items that can populate ones route.

Cheers, evilcrow

where did the Canadian Pacific covered hopper come from? I made a reskin of Jointed Rail's 3 bay PS 3510 covered hopper to represent one of those

John2002: It’s very much a “standin” to represent the slab sided covered hoppers used by CDN railroads. Started with “Hopper ACF 2 bay 1958 cu ft UNDEC DES” kuid:101046:106441, a great looking model by Dave Snow. It comes closest to looking the part. I added a sign mesh to the config file along with two position tags, one for each side. Reskinned the hopper and sign to match.
casey

you think you could upload it to the DLS?

Also i'm sure you've done another from Jointedrail's LO 2513 covered hopper (which is 3 bay just like the NSC prototype)

Last edited:
A Pacific Great Eastern rail barge reaches safe harbour under SAP_Lighthouse_2 <kuid:439337:103041>. Thanks to MSGSapper for his many contributions to the hobby.
casey

Safe-Harbour.jpg

re posts #4550 Rail4Pete and #4551 CaseyBerg
Very nice shots by you both, I must get round to getting TRS19

Cheers, evilcrow

Re: Post 4551, 53-54 ....nice shot with the lighthouse and barge Casey. Ken, your shots are lively and intense...as if we were there, in the scene. All is missing is the smell, the sound (but you could add this with a video) and a bit of soot on our cloth (no need to add it LOL.
Regards,
Pete
your shots are lively and intense ... as if we were there, in the scene. All that is missing is the smell, the sound and maybe a little soot on our clothesyour shots are lively and intense ... as if we were there, in the scene. All that is missing is the smell, the sound and maybe a little soot on our clothesyour shots are lively and intense ... as if we were there, in the scene. All that is missing is the smell, the sound and maybe a little soot on our clothes

Back