The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

The evening local crossing Wein Bridge above Oddly Eerie Valley.

B2-AF1-E33-6022-4895-A08-B-20-E2430-FCB5-D.jpg

Ken, you always make my jaw dropping ! Superb shot Casey, gtasa, wcl, Jack and charlielima. Not much trainz for me since my last video.....I'm modeling 1/25 trucks these times with two students...my 2 sons.
Keep it up !
Rail4Pete

Having just moved in with my girlfriend last weekend I have finally gotten around to my photos again, everybody has been posting some excellent shots, so here's a few more:
20200510201742-1.jpg

20200510202542-1.jpg

20200510202741-1.jpg

Thank you for the compliment, Rail4Pete. I remember building these 1/25 scale trucks 40 years ago when I used to work for Peterbilt Manitoba and had way better eyes. Had a nice Pete 359 with Lowboy trailer and D9 Cat bulldozer on it displayed in the front lobby. Kinds made me proud.
Evilcrow, Casey, Hogger, I'm not much on 40's and 50's railroading but I really enjoy you screenshots. Can almost smell the coal, creosote and smoke.
And WCL, nice shot of the CN ES44DC. You skin the "CN 100" yourself? Mighty fine work.
Claude

Re post #4483 Hoggerdrew

It's the hives that attract the bears, and now Spring is here there are more of them.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thank you for the compliment #4480 Rail4Pete and #4482 charlielima

Cheers, evilcrow

Terrific shots from everyone! They seem to be getting better and better.
A couple more of the White Pass & Yukon. The first is another shot at Summit and the second is heading downhill towards Skagway.
Cheers,
Jack

Rd8PnsM.jpg
[/IMG]
JuoWA3v.jpg
[/IMG]

re posts #4487 Railwoodman, #4488 etozorak and #4491 Rail4Pete.
Thank you for the compliment gentlemen. I'm afraid the book will be a long time coming.
Your route on the PRR thread Matt, looking good and a lot of hard work achieved.
Pierre your QCRR route is an inspiration to us all, and I have included much of your items into my amended route.

Cheers, Ken

Re#4492 Ken, we did not have to tell you your pic is great, Tony did it in the newsletter :hehe: Great composition and screenshot as always !
Regards,
Rail4Pete

Back