The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Back at Boulder Lake. I'm still working on the area around Raymore.
Cheers, Jack

btip2mE.jpg

Nicely done Jack! That's a lot of detail in one little town. An exercise in patience I'd imagine.

Spot has a thing about trains.
NAR-local.jpg

I don't think we'll ever forget that stuff Casey! My wife will know where my car keys are even if I don't. Another good shot from you!

Nice one Shebashetan7.

Cheers, Jack

Q2dEL5Y.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice shot Jack ! Casey, I was not sure if it was a real photo or screenshot ! BTW, Eric and Ken, on the other thread you posted exceptional shot as always....I'm wondering if one day we will be able to simply click on a ''like'' button in this forum which would make it much more simple ?
Regards!
Pete
Mine is set at St-Joseph-de-Beauce, Quebec in june 1957.
atpurKC.jpg
tthis one is undated but might be in the 40's
mg4IsPZ.jpg

And this one is from 2012....today there are no more tracks as they have been removed to make a bike trail.
MXLOnIF.jpg

Last edited:
re post #4067 Rail4Pete

Good shot of your route Pierre, sad to see the Now shot, but that's life.
Thanks for the compliment and a like button for your route would be handy.

Cheers, Ken

Nice shot Casey. I picked my apples last week but left a few on the tree for the birds. And speaking of birds, I've been putting out peanuts in the shell for the blue jays. This morning I put some more out as the jays were in the tree and seemed to be waiting for me. I put more peanuts out and one of the jays grabbed one within seconds, flew into the garage through the small door and soon returned. When I looked in the garage I found a peanut hidden under one of my leather work gloves. Made me laugh!

Pierre, your route is looking good! I like when you post pictures of the real thing with the same location as your screen shot.

You are doing a great job with the prairies, Oknotsen! The fall colours are showing here now but the weather has felt a lot like fall for much of August. We had a few nights when we almost got frost overnight and set a couple of records. Mid to high 20s Celsius for the next couple of days though.

Mile 80.27 here.
Cheers, Jack

3jbx4YI.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice shot Jack ! Casey, I was not sure if it was a real photo or screenshot ! BTW, Eric and Ken, on the other thread you posted exceptional shot as always....I'm wondering if one day we will be able to simply click on a ''like'' button in this forum which would make it much more simple ?
Regards!
Pete
Mine is set at St-Joseph-de-Beauce, Quebec in june 1957.
tthis one is undated but might be in the 40's
mg4IsPZ.jpg

And this one is from 2012....today there are no more tracks as they have been removed to make a bike trail.

I like looking at old pictures it is amazing to see what happens in a Century of time. Thank you for Sharing.

Those big six axle looks really good Whitepass ! Jack, it is always good to see your great work on the middle / west Canada part. On shot #4073 are you running TANE or TS2019 ? I would guess TANE but....
Regards,
Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Back