The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

328.jpg

Are those switches separate objects, or are they, this being '06, made automatically when you create a junction?

Forgive me if I sound naive!

Hi. The switches are custom items I am developing.

Here's another shot, again in Huntsville. The weather wasn't so good but it was worth being there! :D

As usual Ray, great job! I'm pretty familiar with the region, its located in Southern Ontario. Bala sub and Newmarket sub both originate in Toronto, at Union Station, meet at Washago and head their seperate ways. The Bala sub goes through Parry Sound and on to Capreol, while the Newmarket goes up to North Bay. The Newmarket used to carry on to Capreol as well, however that has since been abandoned. The Bala sub is located on the CN transcontinental mainline and is single track CTC. The Newmarket now is abandoned between Bradford and Washago, and North Bay to Capreol. Now the Newmarket only sees 4-5 trains a day (Washago-North Bay) which run up the Bala from Toronto, then on to North Bay. The Bala sub is around a 25-30 train a day operation, regardless both pass through some beautiful regions of Ontario ranging from large urbanized areas and farmland to the rugged; rocks, lakes and tree's of the southern tip of the Canadian Shield.

Wow Trackplate, with this loco, now we can say welcome to Canada !:D

Nice shots. BTW wich engine is that ? Looks great !

Rail4Pete

Wow Trackplate, with this loco, now we can say welcome to Canada ! Nice shots. BTW wich engine is that ? Looks great !
Rail4Pete
Hi Running just a little far north west with that one it’s a NYS&W K1 Pacific can be found under user id 45588 the cars are Pere Marquette also on the DLS & thanks for your note

CNR and hoseclamp...Very nice pix...hoseclamp I love what ya done to your route...I LOVE the CN :)

Hi Andy,

That is the extremely shy slug. Hopefully he'll make an appeareance before the end of the summer. ;)

Shane

Hi Shane, you think it's funny....teasing us (the ones who missed the 24 hours release) with those geep !:eek:

Nice shots:) :)

Rail4Pete

Back