The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

One more......

Rh5LuS.jpg

And again, THAT'S a beauty!

Any type, name, number, location of loco please?

Looks familiar... don't know I have it or not.

Without a search term I can't find it.

Thanks, but no, I think it's the DMD-1 from JR Scratchy.
Which I have in Eagle River Route.

I have too much loco's, can't remember all of them.
I just didn't recognize it because of it's beautiful new outfit.

☼ :hehe: ☼

Great shots kingstonflyer and Erik! Both of you gentlemen do real nice work. I always liked GMD-1s Erik, they were easy to work on, especially before CN rebuilt them.
Cheers, Jack

DTeGA19.jpg

Thank you Jack! Yes, TRS19 somehow does not want to go back to TANE although it is only early access. Should start installing my old stuff to see how it looks in TRS19.

- Early winter this year -

2018-09-10170829.jpg

2018-09-10170904.jpg

2018-09-10171001.jpg

Those winter shots look amazing, Christian! My wife thought they were actual photographs and I must say they almost look like they are. TRS19 is supposed to be my Christmas gift this year so I have to wait for a while yet. As for early winter, I hope that doesn't happen here but we have had one frost already.
Cheers, Jack

@Jack: thank you, nice that you like it! Should be somewhere along the CP Maple Creek Sub.

@oknotsen: Your Falmland modules from the DLS was very helpful and instructive concerning round grain fields. Thanks a lot for this! Do the pictures come from one of your published routes?
and something offtopic: Is there a demo route to your trench content similar to your navel station assets available?

2018-09-11173101.jpg

2018-09-11173401.jpg

2018-09-11173442.jpg

2018-09-11173624.jpg

Nice prairie screen shots from you Oknotsen.

Christian, these latest shots from you are just like what Saskatchewan looks like now. Crops are all yellow and harvest is well under way. I'm really looking forward to getting TRS19!

Watrous Sub, Mile 121.18 here.
Cheers, Jack

YSOVqXF.jpg

Back