The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Steve did a nice job on that engine. It looks real good in your screen shot Matt. It's nice to know it works in the latest build of Tane. I'll be shopping shortly.

Heading east on the Watrous Sub.

Cheers,
Jack

3614e913c57c645139eb3f60d493069e.jpg

Actually Jack I Don't have the latest patch installed, my current build for the Mac TANE is 81343 (I have the Simulator Central version) so I have a few more patches to do but since I have a lot of stuff installed, my patch updating takes about almost a whole day to do (not while installing the patches but doing the database repairs afterwards) since I got a lot of content installed and with me firing on all cylinders right now managing my Illinois Railway Museum project causes me to hold up on trying to update to the current present build but I plan on patching whenever I can find the right time to do it. But Im glad you like the screenshot. I still have yet to post more in this thread in the future.

Matt, I picked up that new engine from K&L and it looks great and works fine. Just did a quick little run with it but will try it out more soon.

Jack

I really like the faded paint on that cab Adamovic! Excellent! And that interior looks fantastic as well. Great job there! Nice screen shots also by the way.

Cheers,
Jack

You're right Jack, Adamovic has really conjured a beauty!!! The collection of its great CN locomotives is getting bigger and bigger.

And again great pictures seen here lately. My favorite was the shot from the caboose of you Jack.

5N2NLJ.jpg

sjXpfg.jpg

lxYwcA.jpg

Holy smokes there Escd84. That is by far the best screenshots Ive ever seen, that route is so amazing, the detail, the scenery.... its breathtaking.

Yeah, those shots blow my mind. The level of detail alone is spectacular, but then you add in what you're modeling...
You should be proud.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get those conveyor belts and towers?

It's been a while since you posted here escd84 and it looks like you've been very busy. That route of yours is indeed a spectacular piece of work! Very, very fine! It's a real treat to see what you're doing.
Glad you liked the shot from the back of the train.

Here's K&L's latest and very nice CN engine on the Watrous Sub.

Cheers,
Jack

247ea834efff9528544e17efe843ea7a.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get those conveyor belts and towers?

<kuid2:439337:100988:1> Conveyor_Coal_Spline_Narrow_Mod1 and <kuid2:302662:10891:1> AS-Silo7

Beautiful pictures Jack and King! And great surprise thanks to n8phu and his trick or treat action. So many great things, thanks for the great content to all involved.

XLwkGN.jpg

j7zOFi.jpg

TecGRl.jpg

iJxBBg.jpg

iCJd7k.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea if the CPR ever ran these units out west but they are running on the Wilkie Sub today thanks to Rail4Pete and The Erecting Hall. Very kind of you all to release these and the other Halloween treats. Thank you everyone!

Escd84, those are amazing screenshots. I think yours always are! What a fantastic job you are doing!

Cheers,
Jack

db03d2681a32abc10be2507d0b8e655d.jpg

Last edited:
Back