The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Hi Erik. Those are very nice shots from you. I saw some that you posted in the USA thread which were terrific as well. You really do an amazing job!

And yes, I like it Whitepass. That is looking sweet!

The start of the Rosetown sub again but a couple of decades later than my last one.

Cheers,
Jack

434beabe8af5b1208432ee3735f91c28.jpg

Hi folks,

I've been looking for a solution to the problem in the screen shots below for some time & haven't been able to resolve it.
Westcoast%20Express%2002_zpschyqq1k5.jpg

Westcoast%20Express%2003_zpszeg1f70u.jpg

The Westcoast Express has it's terminus at Vancouver Waterfront. apl16 has a couple of Yukonzoom re-skins for the BBL cars. The F59-PHI is yet to be re-skinned. The F59-PHI is again a yukonzoom original but I can't for the life of me work out how to re-skin it. I do aircraft re-skins all the time (180 & counting) but this one is put together in a completely different format (maybe encrypted?). Either way, it's outside my skill set.

Is anyone with the right skills willing to help me out?

Cheers

Rob

Hi folks,

I've been looking for a solution to the problem in the screen shots below for some time & haven't been able to resolve it.
The Westcoast Express has it's terminus at Vancouver Waterfront. apl16 has a couple of Yukonzoom re-skins for the BBL cars. The F59-PHI is yet to be re-skinned. The F59-PHI is again a yukonzoom original but I can't for the life of me work out how to re-skin it. I do aircraft re-skins all the time (180 & counting) but this one is put together in a completely different format (maybe encrypted?). Either way, it's outside my skill set.

Is anyone with the right skills willing to help me out?

Cheers

Rob

The way the F59PHI is modeled, the only reskining you can do is changing the colors & logo, you can't change the design. Yukon was talking about re-releasing the F59PHI in a more reskinable format but I haven't heard anything about that in quite some time.

peter

The way the F59PHI is modeled, the only reskining you can do is changing the colors & logo, you can't change the design. Yukon was talking about re-releasing the F59PHI in a more reskinable format but I haven't heard anything about that in quite some time.

peter

Thanks Peter,

I'll try to contact him directly and see whether he'll help.

Cheers

Wow! Matt, those are superb shots! The one with the bridge is terrific. I really like how the water looks in that one. I saw some of your screenshots of the BN route in the Tane thread as well. Those are absolutely amazing! Great work and thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Jack

Wow! Matt, those are superb shots! The one with the bridge is terrific. I really like how the water looks in that one. I saw some of your screenshots of the BN route in the Tane thread as well. Those are absolutely amazing! Great work and thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Jack

Thank you very much, I enjoy running almost everything (when it comes to stuff Canadian and American) and I love to show it off no matter if or if not the route Im using is home territory for that set of rolling stock Im using so I try to improvise as best as I can particularly on very wooded and mountainous routes to represent somewhere else. :)

That's quite an assortment of power on the head end of that train for sure Matt.

Here's going back a few years to a rainy night on the Rosetown Sub.

Cheers,
Jack

faaaaeba263c5963269dadee4d5d55bf.jpg

Back