The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Screen_518.jpg

Cheers,
Adam

Them Budweiser Clydesdales....Ya need to add a few more and 2 guys and a dog on that wagon ;)

http://simplymarvelous.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/clydesdale-horses-450.jpg

I love the colour effects on those screen shots. I have photoshop and I was wondering where the game saves screenshots to. I havent looked to hard but if someone could point me in the correct direction that would be amazing. Thanks in advance. Too keep the thread topic in my post I'll add a few... they are from when I didnt know how to take away the controls but...

Last edited:
Does a freight bound for western Canada in Wisconsin count? :D

Area not finished but I liked this shot so o well...
cba94b63e555ced70a0e06e4998e10ab.jpg

Steve

Last edited:
At Byron Hill we catch 2 CN ES units on a Potash train making its way on the hill....This train is runing on the other track due to a signal maintainer working up the line here

well Tlanders, ill correct that, just for you :eek: screens to come

i wish i had some more involved track plans can any one point me in the right direction. I love NYC NKP and Canadian stuff.. I have Canada 1930 who ever posted that very beautiful track plan thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Sorry about the Caps

@Steve,

I agree with you fully. I see the request but am totally ignoring it and placed the user on my ignore list. If they can't ask politely well...tough luck!

Cheers,
Adam[/quote]

Hey dude I'm really sorry for my rudeness, i changed my message, but if you don't care about it, then that's fine to.:)

WOW! Very realistic! :D :udrool: :mop: Seeing those brought back a LOT of memories! When you finish that route someday, it'll be a must have!

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Really, Really nice!

Transportfan, you have the eye! It's the little things that make the difference. For example, the yellow 'caution' arrows(?) below the sign.

The Tim Hortons sign reminded me: How or who can we get/persuade to make us a "Tim Hortons" (Is there one? I didn't find one on DLS) But, it has to be - IMHO - a truly great model. Nightmode; Interior: tables, chairs counter, serving folks, and a long queue of hungry patrons awaiting service :D :) oh, and a drive thru window and picnic tables and chairs (outside, of course) for the smokers. :hehe:
It would be perfect place to put some of those animated people.
I'll quit now.

Anyway, great signage. I hope the layout will be done soon.

cheers,
--michael. <aka froobie>

The Tim Hortons sign reminded me: How or who can we get/persuade to make us a "Tim Hortons" (Is there one? I didn't find one on DLS) But, it has to be - IMHO - a truly great model. Nightmode; Interior: tables, chairs counter, serving folks, and a long queue of hungry patrons awaiting service :D :) oh, and a drive thru window and picnic tables and chairs (outside, of course) for the smokers. :hehe:
It would be perfect place to put some of those animated people.

Quite right, Mike.:D :udrool:

Wow very nice! I wonder how you got the ground to do that...I imagine if you did that in surveyor it would have taken ages...

Keep up the great work!

Gisa ^^

A few from a new route im working on :)

trainz9.jpg

trainz10.jpg

trainz17.jpg

trainz14.jpg

I'm still struggling to find ideas for trackside detail, and more realistic tree's.

WOW! I like those pics! I think they look great just the way they are, but that's just me. Perhaps if you want to add detail, add some different coloured trees/bushes. Even in the summer, some trees/bushes are more of a red or darker green. You could also add some junk to the side (people love to litter) a rusted rail or two, a relay box, a crossing...I like the bridge you put in. :) I too will be going down the road you are at now (working on my own route and wondering how to make it look more realistic).

You could also create a ditch if you wanted along the side of the tracks and use a few different coloured textures here and there. Just a few humble suggestions...

Keep up the great work!

Gisa ^^

Back