The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Nice shots again guys! Here's an eastbound between Young and Zelma.
Cheers, Jack

84ae71229ea60ad49bd7d20cf403cb3e.jpg

:wave: Thank you for making this unusual Locomotive, looking forward to running in my Industrial leads.....!

One ques, what is the Rated Horsepower on this Gem?

Update: Thank you for the information, that really helps me out to understand other models HP capacities and tonnage ratings.

Always appreciate your Talent Sir. :cool:

Last edited:
Nice shots WCRULEZ, Riley. And thanks for the compliment Riley. That's a terrific screen shot from yourself.

Good busy shot from you Norm. The new engine from whitepass looks great in there!

This shot is at mile 143.5. The hoppers to right sit on the spur to the Mosaic potash mine about 10.5 miles to the north. CP had the contract for the mine the last I knew and CN used the spur for storage. I've seen it almost entirely full of hoppers.
Cheers, Jack

64c06f30c417f849b555c91661d44149.jpg

:wave: Greetings, and I like these Switchers too,

Small, compact (I can run them in small Radius Switching leads) and they run great in my T:ANE SP-2 error free.

They look so cool! In this picture :cool: (but I think I need to find a smaller Caboose next time :hehe:)
I was so excited like a kid in a Candy store :mop:, I just grabbed what was close and ran with it....

I'm running a pair of them down the main on my Montana and Harbor Master Merged Route, they're going to fit in perfectly, and there's plenty of Shunting to do where they're headed.

Thank you Mr Whitepass for a job well done.

CN 77 looks good whitepass but I haven't seen it on the DLS. You've done a nice job on these units.

Heading west at Young.
Cheers, Jack

d1f6c25e8d357db4b4c3e5c192827049.jpg

The daily Middleton to Riverview freight A478 sits crew-less at the North end of Riverview Yard

Later that day, its counterpart A479 races north with a Blue Devil leading

Last edited:
Back