The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

... I nominate Steve Lerro for President

I'll second that!

Selkirk on the table.
Selkirk-on-the-table.png

Last edited:
Hi Jack, nice winter shot. Unfortunately winter is very early this year:confused: May I ask you where is the Texaco tank car come from in post #3899 ?
Cheers !
Rail4Pete

Epo and Jack, Your shots really capture the feeling of winter and I don't normally like that feeling. Great composition from both of you!

Pierre, Casey, thanks for your comments.

Pierre, the tank car is listed as payware in content manager. It is Texaco 3-dome HW tank, kuid:156765:1523 by simulatortrain. I guess it was part of Tane when I bought it as it is not part of my TS12 install.

Winter came later this year than last year, Casey. Last year was October 31 and this year November 2. I was hoping for at least the end of the month.
Cheers, Jack

Those are great looking winter shots from you as well, Epo!

I don't think BC Rail ever ran into Revelstoke, Norm, and I may be wrong but those units look like they belong there!
Cheers, Jack

iRmtRD7.jpg

Is Revelstoke on CN or CP? If it’s on CN, I can see a few BC-painted units back when CN purchased BC.

Last edited:
Revelstoke is a CPR point so not likely any BC Rail power ever showed up there but you never know. I saw CP units at CN's diesel shop in Saskatoon a couple of times and CP has it's own shop across town.

Excellent, Epo!
Cheers, Jack

jLyUrku.jpg

Back