The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Chilled beef

Chilled-Beef.jpg

Great screenshots everyone! Now, I know the display track rails would most likely have difficulty holding that handcar,yet alone the stuff in the back. But...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

It looks like poor Alistair must of passed away due to the quality of Trainz AI... Or did the TRS2019 zombie so-called "Drivers" do it?

:hehe:

Nice shots guys.

Oknotsen, interesting to see those portals as I recently read about them in a CN magazine. Nice job!

Rolling east through Quinton, mile 77.6.
Cheers,
Jack

1Mg63I7.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice shot, Loadman! Having been to that station about a year ago, you've done a great recreation of it!

Gisa ^^

Thanks Gisa, I must thank tlanders for all of his Stratford, St. Mary's, and Shakespeare content. Without his content it would look very generic.

CP 9607 and 9120 leead a container train eastbound at Zorra on the CP Galt Sub
CP-9607-and-9120-lead-a-container-train-eastbound-at-Zorra-on-the-CP-Galt-Sub.jpg

CP 3104 is in the hole at West siding switch Zorra while CP 9607 and 9102 roar by.
CP-3104-is-in-the-hole-at-West-siding-switch-Zorra-as-CP9607-and-9120-roar-past--eastbound-on-the-Galt-Sub.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shots Loadman. After seeing your winter scene I thought I'd switch seasons on the Watrous Sub. We've had snow on the ground for almost two months now so I guess it's time my screen shots looked like winter.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas.
Cheers, Jack

57cWxES.jpg
[/IMG]

:D What wonderful way to end this month, with such immersing pictures.......I really enjoyed strolling thru here, especially some of the Snowy Shots.......

My hats off to creativity seen here.........

Happy New Year to all......:wave:

Nice shot! That witch's hat Station is great looking. Is it available for download?

Thanks

Thanks,

Don Station by Tom Landers. <kuid2:87145:28008:2> on the DLS. The station can be seen at the Toronto Railway Museum at Roundhouse Park situated in what was the Toronto yards.

Back