The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

That steamer looks great in those shots RailFan500. Nice job!

Between building a fence and keeping my grandson amused my work on the town of Raymore has come to standstill. Here's another shot on the west side of town.
Cheers, Jack

2i0seyC.jpg

Sounds like you've got your priorities straight Jack. Raymore can wait. I've got a garden to weed after I click on reply here. Can't be sitting around all day building a railroad.:)

Elevator.jpg

My grandson is 7 years old. I don't remember having that much energy when I was his age. In fact, I don't remember being his age. He's gone again, the fence is almost done and it looks like rain coming. I might be able to find enough Trainz time to work on the route. This one is west of Semans and heading east.

That's a good shot, Casey. I miss the days when every town had a number of grain elevators. I lived in a small town along CP's mainline east of Regina when I was a kid. There were four elevators and always boxcars spotted beside them. When I first hired on with CN in 1971 in Saskatoon, the B&B had a man who did nothing but build grain doors for boxcars.

Cheers,
Jack

CFvSidN.jpg

Can't beat the pictures here and I am lucky to have 2 wonderful Grand Kids

Hello all, great looking pictures shown here.

As for the Grand Kids, yup, they do have lots of energy, mine are Pre Teen and Teenage going to 1st yr college, so hard to believe, I remember when they were both in Diapers.......

And do I remember when I was so young, some parts yes, and some of the trouble little kids get into .....LOL

Love my Grand kids, they are my pride and joy as I age older.....And then there is this Forum, that brings friendship and delight from all that I learn here about Trainz world......

Enjoy your day, it's time for me to hit the Garden now, before I get baked by the hot sun.......

Casey, I saw the first grasshoppers of the season today. July has been fairly wet so maybe we won't get too many.

Grandchildren are terrific for sure, Blue. We have just the one and we are taking him on a little holiday to BC. He's pretty excited.

A shot at Raymore here, east bound.

Cheers, Jack

Zpm0Yq6.jpg

BEOqlym
HMrjU0x
That's a nice screen shot kingstonflyer. I like the mix of power that you're running there!

This one is an eastbound at about mile 85.2

Cheers,
Jack

HMrjU0x.jpg

BEOqlym

Last edited:
Bunch of great screenshot in this thread, congratulation everyone ! Here is a business car used on the Quebec Central division of the CPR.
Mv6dHRW.jpg

Last edited:
Pierre, It's nice to see you around here again! You've been away for quite a while. The business car looks excellent and that aerial shot gives us a nice view of your route.

Great shot from you VIA.

Raymore, eastbound. Not quite finished around town but getting close.
Cheers, Jack

v71WuPj.jpg

Back