The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Very nice xhot Eric the Great :) , Casey, Jack......Loadman ? It's been a while !
p3CVLbN.jpg
1j9F50C.jpg
F54hrfB.jpg

Tried a bit of reskinning on one of these old CP Dispatch cars. Republic and Grand Forks Railroad #73 is the result. Created from a photograph I found on the internet.
Waiting for departure in front of the water tank at Farron, BC.

TRS19-2019-12-29-15-49-43-33.png

A lot of great screenshots lately! Very nice work!

I want to wish everyone all the best for the coming year. Happy New Year!

Westbound at Quinton.
Jack

4h0PUf2.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice pictures everyone:)
------
CN local entering the industrial park to service some industries before continuing
Rhhnqpq.jpg

Cheers

Hiawatharmr,
Got caught on this one. Had to look twice to confirm it was a screenshot. Nice composition, lighting and detailing!
Casey

CaseyBerg said:
Hiawatharmr,
Got caught on this one. Had to look twice to confirm it was a screenshot. Nice composition, lighting and detailing!
Casey

jackyamstel said:
A nice shot indeed, hiawathamr!

Cheers mates!
I don't know what I did, but somehow it turned out much better than expected.
I'll see if I can get more pics like that ;)

Cheers

Looks stone cold out there, but when you see that beauty of Steam Engine smoking it's way through on some very icy tracks, what a grand site to see on this frigid day.......:p

Nice work there.........:cool:

As always, great shots everyone :).

looking great Erik! May I kindly ask if the Hamburg flat deck is available some where? Again, great screenshots!! Thanks.
Thanks for your kind words (and sorry for my late replay).
Unfortunately,it's not available, it's a private reskin, I have added more skins to the original asset SAM T - Kontener plaski 40st, which is available here http://trainz.samplaire.com/downloads.php?cat_id=8&download_id=453.

D6IaHUH.jpg

uYuoWgO.jpg

jrc9KQf.jpg

jo8G3WU.jpg

avGPnAV.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Nice pics everyone, and wow, some of those pics are freezing cold looking!:eek:
--------------
Some pics from my current WIP route - still got a few ways to go before being decleared finished.
I still have't placed the CA crossbucks in front of the US crossbucks yet, and with 16 crossings to do it, it'll be interesting to see how it goes...

Anyway, small power movement

l0XFFKG.jpg

ARxTMUb.jpg

22ahQiU.jpg

Cheers

Back