Page 266 of 269 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4026

Thread: The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thanks for your kind words, guys .

crazytrain: Nice work.

Jack & Chadd04 & Pierre: I hope this answers your questions, the BC engine is available on DLS (but without weathering ) BCR RS18C #608 <KUID:602735:100094>, the hoppers are my own reskins, just like the flat cars (the original 370tonheavydutyflatcar is available HERE), the gondola is a test car, I have added bumpmapping to a Gondola 65 ft MP (Davesnows) to see if it works, and it did .
    The tracks are TRS19 built-in JR US track #4-132 (narrow ballast) PBR which I have cloned and "played" a bit with .

// Erik from Sweden

Wonderful screens again Erik. You do absolutely amazing work with those skins!! Very, very nice!
    And thanks for all that information regarding the shots in your previous post.

Cheers, Jack

Quote Originally Posted by john2002 View Post
    is that the TRS19/T:ANE equivalent of Standard12?
    My guess is that was intended for me, as "Standard12" was a long time ago project of me.
    The short answer is: No.
    Since I am not sure if I interpreted your question correctly, a few more possible answers:
    Yes, the route is mine.
    Yes, I also don't use 3rd party content in this one so if it is ever finished it could be used for Multiplayer sessions.
    No, this route also uses content found on the DLS (so not the "built-in only" definition I used for "Standard12").
    At the speed I am currently going, it will be a few years before the whole thing I have in mind is ever near finished (then again... are Trainz routes ever finished?), though I am considering doing a "trail" upload for a basic short session when I have something sort of finished. Currently, however, only 10.8km (6.7 mile) of main line and 11.5km (7.1 mile) of branch line are finished.

Quote Originally Posted by jackyamstel View Post
    A westbound waits in the siding at Tate while an intermodal goes east.
    [nice picture removed]
    Great shot! Sort of the theme I am going for, with the difference that you do manage to pull it off .
    Related to scene, a question:
    Are those TTX on the DLS?
    If so, could you please share the name and KUID with me?
    If not... does anyone happen to know a decent looking version that is on the DLS?

Quote Originally Posted by crazytrain View Post
    Erik is definitely a master detailer.
    And since my skill is nowhere near his, let's compensate that by posting screenshot in which you can't see the lack of detail that much :

Yes, Canadian Prairies seen from an airplane; miles and miles of farm land.
    Those of you that do the math will notice I am not at 100% real scale, hopefully making the longer stretches a few % less boring.

Oknotsen, those wellcars are from Jointed Rail but there are quite a few on the DLS by Dave Snow and btvfd.
    Glad you liked the screen shot.
    Cheers, Jack

Heading east out of Watrous,
    Cheers, Jack

Great work everyone!

Todays assignment was the morning milk run.

Excellent shot Casey!

Eastbound intermodal. The Gunderson well cars are great Mr. Snow! Thank you ever so much!
    Cheers, Jack

Blog Entries

Canadian National U2g "Confederation" loco #6215 leading an express thru a winter wonderland. Shot in TRS2019.

Almost done building an industrial area near a small town:

... and with a little bit of snow:

Still too much road visible, so I need to switch some textures around.
    Plus the whole thing needs to more junk and parked cars, but it is getting there.

Those are nice winter shots, shebashetan7.

Looking good oknotsen. The little details like junk and parked vehicles is a lot of work and I need to add a lot of that on my own route.

East end of the siding at Tate.
    Cheers, Jack

I wonder if this is getting rebuilt or scrapper personally I hope rebuilt.

Lead, Follow, Or get the **** out of the way -​Hugh "Polar Bear" Rowland
    My website: https://sites.google.com/site/gwinsplace/

Interesting photos, constar261. It looks like it was lying on its side. Just a guess here but I think that the unit would be repaired.

Westbound at Semans, mile 91.93.
    Cheers,
    Jack

United States of America, Delaware, Dover

Harold

United States of America, Delaware, Dover

Harold

I wish I was in the mountains watching trains go past. Maybe this summer with a bit of luck. Nice of you to post those shots, Harold.

Just to the right (west) out of this shot is the east switch of the siding at Tate. The siding was extended just short of the bridge while I still worked for CN. My partner and I put in the power service and I remember getting into the van after finishing our work and feeling something crawling on my neck. I found a wood tick. I do not like those little blood suckers! Anyway, we did a lot of power services for siding extensions and intermediate signals and it wasn't the last time I found a tick on me.

Cheers, Jack