Thread: The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Thailand, Phu Pan Nat'l park proud neighbor
    Blog Entries

The makers of the famous Canadian Rocky Mountains routes
    Master my all new TRS19 Canadian Rocky Mountains routes

United States of America, Illinois, Palatine
    Blog Entries

Looks fantastic Roy keep up the great work

Hey Rick. Yes I still have the skinny cows. They'll get replaced eventually. For now I'm concentrating on trees. I have no idea what beef costs here as we always get a side of bison. We've had a very dry summer. There was a good soaker last week but it was really too late. We could have used it a month earlier. The summer fair starts here today and there is rain in the forecast for almost every day of it. Figures.

Roy, 64Warhorse - nice mountain shots. Just got back last week from three weeks in the mountains in the Yukon and parts of the Northwest Territories and Alaska. I could go back anytime. Love the mountains and love it up there.

Another one from the prairies here.

Awesome shots, everyone!

"A short CN freight accelerates past an idle set of ex-MILW SD40-2s hauling Silver Lines equipment to be repainted & repaired, including plenty of SD40-2s and crane parts. #3387 was involved in a wreck and was rebuilt to SLRR standards & repainted."

Later on..

Trainz gifs are so much fun to make, honestly.

Cheers,
    SM

Blog Entries

Hi guys I got some news I wont be around mush anymore for a number of reasons I'm leaving the forums I may drop in to say hi form time to time after 7 years of being a CC I'm retireing form it.
    RCW is closed this account is sold to a new user

will you still do trainz?

Blog Entries

I don't know what I'll do yet.
    RCW is closed this account is sold to a new user

On the MBC 2010 route in TS12, there are random patches of grid texture. CM doesn't report any missing or faulty dependencies, so I don't know why there are random untextured bits. Can anyone help? The untextured bits are mainly cliffs.
    Last edited by jonwray; August 6th, 2015 at 06:38 PM.
    Note: My father actually made and named this account. I'm actually his daughter, Jessica.

Here's what I mean: http://imgur.com/a/4t0H6
    Note: My father actually made and named this account. I'm actually his daughter, Jessica.

Yeah, I have had similar issues on Roy's Rocky Mountain route at times. I think sometimes with large routes the installers miss stuff, so even if you have got all the dependencies on your machine, they haven't necessarily been linked to the route. Maybe try installing again over the first copy?

Quote Originally Posted by 64Warhorse View Post
    Yeah, I have had similar issues on Roy's Rocky Mountain route at times. I think sometimes with large routes the installers miss stuff, so even if you have got all the dependencies on your machine, they haven't necessarily been linked to the route. Maybe try installing again over the first copy?
    I reinstalled the route, still has missing textures. Maybe part of the problem is that I had to download the route and base session with Firefox because Chrome wouldn't download it.

EDIT: Redownloaded and reinstalled the route, still has missing textures.
    Last edited by jonwray; August 6th, 2015 at 10:24 PM.

Default MBC missing textures

Hi,
    It"s an old Trainz Bug. This works for me (YMMV):
    In CM; view MBC dependencies; write down the number of textures; Edit the route in surveyor. Move something - like a truck - exit. You should be asked to save as a new route & session; do so. Back in CM, have a look at the number textures now. (You should see some missing textures.)

If this doesn't work, send me a PM.

Cheers,
    --Michael.
    a maze of twisty little passages, all alike

SM, cool little gif. Nice screen shot too. I like the leaning poles.

Dragonharh, I hope you come visit from time to time and even post an occasional screen shot. Maybe you just need a holiday from Trainz. Take care.

I've never had that problem with the missing textures yet and wouldn't know how to fix it but I'll have to keep Michael's suggestion in mind. Better yet I'll copy it into notepad and save it. I should do that with more of things I read on these forums. It would save a bunch of searching.

Anyway, here's a slightly different view of the same location as my previous shot.

Cheers,
    Jack