The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Alright, thanks Jack!

Regarding the PRLX and GECX units, they are quick patch jobs I did of SRS's Dash 9's and SD70's. CSX came from NARM, while the BNSF came straight from SRS

Heading east through Watrous.
Cheers, Jack

beMoCm2.jpg

Thank you, Barti. Those are nice shots from yourself and I've seen some great ones from you in other threads as well. Those SOO locomotives look nice.
Cheers, Jack

I'm still lurking around from time to time. Jack and Barti, your shots are amazing as always. You guys always keep the thread alive and exciting to peek in and out of.
Now it's time for some of my contributions here to keep it exciting.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hi Chris! Thank you for the kind words. Your engines look great I really like DME :) Your composition DME and CP make me happy. :).
Cheers.

Barti

Stellar work from all of you! I am awed and honored to be among such talented artists and Trainzers.

A few pics from a WIP of the Cory Potash Mine southwest of Saskatoon, one of the bigger mines in Saskatchewan. There is LOTS of work to be done yet but with spring here and summer not too far away, there will be lots of outdoor activities and (yeck!) work to do before I can settle into progressing further on Cory and surrounding area.
Thanks, Jack, for the assistance. It's really coming in handy.

Charlie (Claude) Lima

Claude, that is an amazing job on the mine! It looks very accurate. I have seen the view of the first shot many times from the highway. Well done!

I really like those screen shots from you Epo! The harbour looks good. Very nice work!

Cheers, Jack

Jack, it is always good to see the progress of your route. Claude...keep up your great work. EPO...what can we say other than amazing shot, as always ! Her is my contribution. I made a small wooden loading plate this morning (in first shot).
2Y5Lhxy.jpg
IQEZqzg.jpg
jMVsE9q.jpg

re post #3691 Rail4Pete

Nice shots Pierre.

Also a lot of good shots from Jack, EPO and others on this thread.

Cheers Ken

Great shots, Pierre and that's a nice loading plate that you made.

MF01, WCRULEZ and Barti, nice screen shots from all of you.

Here's one looking at Watrous from the north.
Cheers, Jack

0OAsBvy.jpg

Back