The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

taned_055.jpg

Harold

The reskin on the railiner looks pretty good to me, Casey.

A nice sampling of screen shots from Harold and TrainmasterGT.

Crossing highway 15 west of Semans.
Cheers, Jack

0MVVZvO.jpg

The reskin on the railiner looks pretty good to me, Casey.
Thanks Jack. This reskinning thing is a whole new area of interest for me. Really enjoying the research into period locos and rolling stock. Meanwhile I see spring has arrived west of Semans. Looks good!
There's still snow in my backyard here but, thanks to seasonal assets, spring has sprung on the route. Clean up time!

Spring-has-Sprung.png

Casey, it looks to me like you have a talent for reskinning. I am like a kid with crayons trying to stay within the lines when colouring a picture. The last of our snow melted away about a week ago and I hope there is no more until very late in the fall.

A nice winter shot, Harold, and a great engine on the head end!

Heading east at Semans.
Cheers, Jack
dK4yrQ3.jpg

Dave Snow's John Deere is found in many places on my route, Barti. It seems to be a popular tractor with the farmers.
This shot should have telegraph poles alongside the track but my route is set in a more modern time when almost all pole lines have been removed.
Cheers, Jack

nXOjpaz.jpg

Glad to still see the wonderful work well alive and kicking in this thread. Yea I know, it's been like millions of days since I last posted anything, but a lot of work has gone towards extra time training in restaurant management, so I don't quite have as much time as I used to, but that doesn't mean I threw trainz away. I still play often, and I still have a few screenshots to post as well. Here's a couple from areas of the route that have been longing to be shown off, and now they finally get their glory.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Erik, great shots! I like those log cars and the yard engines look like they've been worked hard.

Nice to see you posting, Chris. The route in your shots looks very nice. Good luck to you in restaurant management!

East of Semans here.
Cheers, Jack

ZNA7PuQ.jpg

Back